Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Class Action Lawsuit Need Participants
As a consumer dispute resolution counselor, here’s what I advise with regard to Banfield if you want to get resolution and possibly compensation for your Banfield billing and animal care experiences:
1. Join in on one of the THREE class action lawsuits that are being considered or in preparation against Banfield Pet Hospitals by going to the law firms’ websites and listing your complaints. Definition of a class action can be found at: http://www.claiminformation.com/classactions.htm The more people that sign-up, the greater the resolution and possibility that you’ll be compensated for your emotional distress down the road. The law firms are as follows:
Once there clink on "Inquire About Your Potential Case" and fill out the online form giving specific details of your problems regarding Banfield. Please, make sure that you include either your phone number or send them an email on the link within the "Inquire" link.
Complete the online form outlining your experiences.
Complete the online form outlining your experiences.
Please, make sure that you share your experiences regarding billing issues, pet care (or lack therefore of), names of staff, location of hospitals and if you've ever written to the corporate offices and if so, what was the response if any. Remember, the more people that join the class action lawsuits, the greater the chances of resolution and restitution (financial compensation for your losses and emotional distress).
2. Go to www.ftc.gov (Federal Trade Commission) and file a very quick online complaint. Make sure that you give any contract numbers, names of staff, address of the hospital that you used, leave out unnecessary details and get to the point (short and sweet) and name the CEO as the contact person: Dr. Scott Campbell, CEO, Banfield, The Pet Hospital, 8000 NE Tillamook
Portland, OR 97213. The FTC will issue fines if they receive enough complaints.
3. Google your state’s Governor’s Office or Attorney General’s Office of Consumer Affairs and file a complaint. Most will allow you to do this online. It’s quick and easy just include specific names, addresses, dates, details of problems (short and to the point) contract numbers, if any, and your contact information. Consumer Affairs will
4. Contact the American Association of Veterinary State Boards by calling 1-877-698-8482 or http://www.aavsb.org/ContactUs/ContactUs.aspx and ask them for the website, phone number and/or address for the regulatory board for your state, then file a complaint against Banfield’s license in that state.
5. Write directly to the CEO of Banfield (or at least print and copy all of your complaints to all of the agencies above and mail a copy to: Dr. Scott Campbell, CEO, Banfield, The Pet Hospital, 8000 NE Tillamook Portland, OR 97213 Phone 800-838-6738 Fax 866-477-5120 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Post these instructions on every complaint forum and website mentioning Banfield that you can find on Google.
7. Remember there’s strength in numbers. If you’re not going to take the time to file a complaint then don’t take the time to post a complaint. Change only comes through efforts to make change.
8. Contact the CEO of PetSmart and let them know that you’ll NOT shop PetSmart until they kick Banfield to the curb. They are separate companies but who would want to support a store that allows another business to operate using such bad business practices while being inside their stores? Contact: Philip L. Francis, CEO, PetSmart, Inc., 19601 N. 27th Ave, Phoenix AZ 85027, phone 623-580-6100.f3bbd4a review #128305
You may also like
- "Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo. Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks ! Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back )..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."