Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet Hospital - First shield flea med
I usually buy Frontline from Banfield located at most Pet Smart stores.They were out the size I needed for my dogs.
Was talked into buying "Fisrt Shield" told it was just as good as Frontline. NOT!!! My one dog has allergies to the flea bites and the rest of the other animals ( 1 dog and 3 cats) are still scratching the **** out of themselves. My dog's rear end, legs, some of her feet ar eBALD, and I cannot control her endless scratching w/ benadryl or omega, Vit E oils.
I went down to Banfields to get my money back and was told "All sales final"/ "When did you start using this?" (8/05)"You have to give it a few months to work" (?) I have been using Frontline you didn't have it - sold me this/"It's not the fleas that are doing it, but there is an overpopulation of fleas this year" (HUH?) So I'm out $107.60.
NICE Don't go to Pet Smart OR Banfield Vet Clinics EVER!!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me share10794abd review #155965
You may also like
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."