Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet Hospital - First shield flea med
I usually buy Frontline from Banfield located at most Pet Smart stores.They were out the size I needed for my dogs.
Was talked into buying "Fisrt Shield" told it was just as good as Frontline. NOT!!! My one dog has allergies to the flea bites and the rest of the other animals ( 1 dog and 3 cats) are still scratching the **** out of themselves. My dog's rear end, legs, some of her feet ar eBALD, and I cannot control her endless scratching w/ benadryl or omega, Vit E oils.
I went down to Banfields to get my money back and was told "All sales final"/ "When did you start using this?" (8/05)"You have to give it a few months to work" (?) I have been using Frontline you didn't have it - sold me this/"It's not the fleas that are doing it, but there is an overpopulation of fleas this year" (HUH?) So I'm out $107.60.
NICE Don't go to Pet Smart OR Banfield Vet Clinics EVER!!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me share
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "After being hounded by Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing for a few weeks despite repeatedly telling her I was more than happy than with my current drug testing..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "i am experiencing a very unpleasant delivery service from Lazada today. i have pasted the conversation with the Live Chat conversation & screenshot of the whatsapp. pls check it out Me:..."