Banfield Pet Hospital - First Sheild Not Good!!!
My sister and I were also told by Banfield that First Shield is better than Frontline.Anyone who is considering buying this STAY AWAY!
We have 4 dogs and 4 cats and they are actually worse than before the treatment. We are both single moms who have little money and now have no way to buy frontline. We now have to watch our animals suffer until we can get another flea treatment. Stick to Frontline or Advantage, at least we all know that it works!
Very, Very dissapointed and out a lot of money!!!!!
Thanks Banfield for a bad product.:(
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "I took my 17 mo old Papillion to Banfield Vet on 3/3/11, he was in good health, per the documentation I have. All he needed was a Rabies shot...."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."