Banfield Pet Hospital - First Sheild Not Good!!!
My sister and I were also told by Banfield that First Shield is better than Frontline.Anyone who is considering buying this STAY AWAY!
We have 4 dogs and 4 cats and they are actually worse than before the treatment. We are both single moms who have little money and now have no way to buy frontline. We now have to watch our animals suffer until we can get another flea treatment. Stick to Frontline or Advantage, at least we all know that it works!
Very, Very dissapointed and out a lot of money!!!!!
Thanks Banfield for a bad product.:(review #173083
You may also like
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "We brought our 11 month old English Bulldog in because he was Lethargic and could not keep anything down. They sent us home with medication that he could not..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "sorry that i can t send more than one picture to see what my mom ordered and what she s received,,, the bedding set of the little boy and the sheep..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."