Banfield Pet Hospital - Teeth Cleaning and Sanitization
This complaint is about the Banfiled Animal Hospital in Lake Mary, Florida.
I took my cat to have his teeth cleaned a few months ago. When I picked him up and went to pay the bill it was much more then what they told me it is going to be. Also, I was supposed to get 2 medications which they did not have in stock. I kept checking back with them every 2 days and then a week later... they still did not have the required medications after 2 weeks of the teeth cleaning. The doctor came up with the answer, that I don't even need them. Then why did they prescribe them in the first place? A couple days later a whitish zit looking bump grew on my cat's lip. I took him back to Banfield and after waiting 30 minutes and arguing another 15 minutes they told me that my cat's lip infection has nothing to do with the teeth cleaning they did or with the missing medications. What a huge lie!!! They refunded the cost of the meds, but I still had to pay for this visit which would never happened if they would have done their part correctly! I took my cat to another (recommended by friends) vet where my visit was a dream after all the nightmare with Banfield.
My cat gets this sore on his lip every couple of months since than.
I have doubts about Banfiled's sanitization and pet care practices.
Do not take you pet there!!!review #187446
You may also like
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "We brought our 11 month old English Bulldog in because he was Lethargic and could not keep anything down. They sent us home with medication that he could not..."
- "You are absolutely nuts to make a complaint against schnauzersrus. I happen to know what happened and the liver shunt was a freak occurrence and you got all your money..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case. My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."