Banfield Pet Hospital - Teeth Cleaning and Sanitization
This complaint is about the Banfiled Animal Hospital in Lake Mary, Florida.
I took my cat to have his teeth cleaned a few months ago. When I picked him up and went to pay the bill it was much more then what they told me it is going to be. Also, I was supposed to get 2 medications which they did not have in stock. I kept checking back with them every 2 days and then a week later... they still did not have the required medications after 2 weeks of the teeth cleaning. The doctor came up with the answer, that I don't even need them. Then why did they prescribe them in the first place? A couple days later a whitish zit looking bump grew on my cat's lip. I took him back to Banfield and after waiting 30 minutes and arguing another 15 minutes they told me that my cat's lip infection has nothing to do with the teeth cleaning they did or with the missing medications. What a huge lie!!! They refunded the cost of the meds, but I still had to pay for this visit which would never happened if they would have done their part correctly! I took my cat to another (recommended by friends) vet where my visit was a dream after all the nightmare with Banfield.
My cat gets this sore on his lip every couple of months since than.
I have doubts about Banfiled's sanitization and pet care practices.
Do not take you pet there!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."