Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog Banfield 3 1/2 Years old
Malti Po his name was pepper my best friend, I am disabled and on a fixed income so I joined this Banfield plan for 34.95 a month before bringing my dog to them he was fine not a thing wrong playful and his usual self the day after he started acting sluggish and he had a bad reaction to what ever they did to him I rushed him to emergency room and they got him stable and told me to go back to Banfield at 8 am well I left him for the day when I picked him up they said oh he just a little sleepy but he is fine again the same thing at 2 am Emergency Room Stablized him and said they don't have a clue what Banfields are doing if anything I brought him back to Banfields Hospital OH yah this is located on LITTLE ROAD NEXT TO TARGET IN THE PET SMART BUILDING NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34656
MY DOG DIED JULY 14 2012 AT 2 AM.THEY ARE KILLERS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO GIVE TO STATE OR STATE TO SHUT THEM DOWN.
OH TO FROST IT ALL I CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE TO CANCEL THE PLAN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO SAY WELL you can not cancel so thats fine wait till they talk to a Judge I will keep paying because of my good credit but They will owe me two thousand and what ever a Judge decides.
I am putting them on channel 8 or 10 I am disable with a very bad heart and also cancer he was my best friend my pall all during the day until my wife who is a nurse came home. Some people say it's only a dog I say no he knew when I did not feel well and he would run about the yard when I felt good, They killed my best friend.
Just beware of these money machines and by the looks just on pissed consumer Banfield and Petsmart are not to good.I should have checked before hand I would not have them do nothing get a personal vet and Paws is reasonable.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo. Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks ! Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back )..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."