Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog Banfield 3 1/2 Years old
Malti Po his name was pepper my best friend, I am disabled and on a fixed income so I joined this Banfield plan for 34.95 a month before bringing my dog to them he was fine not a thing wrong playful and his usual self the day after he started acting sluggish and he had a bad reaction to what ever they did to him I rushed him to emergency room and they got him stable and told me to go back to Banfield at 8 am well I left him for the day when I picked him up they said oh he just a little sleepy but he is fine again the same thing at 2 am Emergency Room Stablized him and said they don't have a clue what Banfields are doing if anything I brought him back to Banfields Hospital OH yah this is located on LITTLE ROAD NEXT TO TARGET IN THE PET SMART BUILDING NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34656
MY DOG DIED JULY 14 2012 AT 2 AM.THEY ARE KILLERS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO GIVE TO STATE OR STATE TO SHUT THEM DOWN.
OH TO FROST IT ALL I CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE TO CANCEL THE PLAN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO SAY WELL you can not cancel so thats fine wait till they talk to a Judge I will keep paying because of my good credit but They will owe me two thousand and what ever a Judge decides.
I am putting them on channel 8 or 10 I am disable with a very bad heart and also cancer he was my best friend my pall all during the day until my wife who is a nurse came home. Some people say it's only a dog I say no he knew when I did not feel well and he would run about the yard when I felt good, They killed my best friend.
Just beware of these money machines and by the looks just on pissed consumer Banfield and Petsmart are not to good.I should have checked before hand I would not have them do nothing get a personal vet and Paws is reasonable.c22914e
You may also like
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "I was in Banfield San Mateo today for my puppy's vaccine and I told them I don't wanna have any test or exam . Because my puppy had physical exam..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."