Banfield Pet Hospital - This plan sucks. Buyer, beware!!!!

Had the plan for years paying over 50 a month just for vaccines.Dog got injured, they wanted to charge me over 400.00 for an X-ray.

Could not afford it so, I took the dog home. Called to cancel plan, they told me that the plan “auto renewed “ last month so if I wanted to cancel I had to pay over 500.00 to have it cancelled!!! When I bought the plan, the salesman he told me that I could cancel it anytime and he did not told me that it was renewed automatically, (specially without advising me first) if I wanted to renew it. And even if my dogs die, I have to pay for the plan still!!!

Can you believe this ***!!!

So, now I don’t have a choice but, to keep the plan until it “supposedly expires”.Bansield pet plan…SUCKS!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 24 No 24
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21, 2013 #640025 Phoenix, Arizona

Why dont you READ the contract.

Apr 16, 2013 #638335 Los Angeles, California

You need to read before you sign. Its stated in the contract you obligated yourself to. Yes its 1/2 the person who sold it, but you're just as responsible. That plan is a list of services you pay off monthly not in a whole. So if you use any services you have to pay them off. So maybe next time you will read a contract before you sign it. :x

Apr 21, 2013 #640026

You will. You SIGNED A CONTRACT. If you don't pay they will send it to collections. :(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.