Had the plan for years paying over 50 a month just for vaccines.Dog got injured, they wanted to charge me over 400.00 for an X-ray.
Could not afford it so, I took the dog home. Called to cancel plan, they told me that the plan “auto renewed “ last month so if I wanted to cancel I had to pay over 500.00 to have it cancelled!!! When I bought the plan, the salesman he told me that I could cancel it anytime and he did not told me that it was renewed automatically, (specially without advising me first) if I wanted to renew it. And even if my dogs die, I have to pay for the plan still!!!
Can you believe this ***!!!
So, now I don’t have a choice but, to keep the plan until it “supposedly expires”.Bansield pet plan…SUCKS!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vet Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery. Not only did Banfield..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My dog died after receiving the vaccine in Banfield in Countryside..I so sad because he was our baby in home ..."
- "Local Suburban office: 1158 in Pasco County Florida. Consistently over charging customers for propane gas. The going rate for LP Gas (propane) is just above $2 per gallon and has..."
- "Had verizon for years and had great service and now with frontier the feed has been the worse service i have ever had. ..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."
- "one hour before boarding flight status was updated. offered a $50 voucher for future airflight. So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."