Banfield Pet Hospital - This plan sucks. Buyer, beware!!!!
Had the plan for years paying over 50 a month just for vaccines.Dog got injured, they wanted to charge me over 400.00 for an X-ray.
Could not afford it so, I took the dog home. Called to cancel plan, they told me that the plan “auto renewed “ last month so if I wanted to cancel I had to pay over 500.00 to have it cancelled!!! When I bought the plan, the salesman he told me that I could cancel it anytime and he did not told me that it was renewed automatically, (specially without advising me first) if I wanted to renew it. And even if my dogs die, I have to pay for the plan still!!!
Can you believe this ***!!!
So, now I don’t have a choice but, to keep the plan until it “supposedly expires”.Bansield pet plan…SUCKS!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We brought our 11 month old English Bulldog in because he was Lethargic and could not keep anything down. They sent us home with medication that he could not..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks. The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life. I..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."