Banfield Pet Hospital - This plan sucks. Buyer, beware!!!!
Had the plan for years paying over 50 a month just for vaccines.Dog got injured, they wanted to charge me over 400.00 for an X-ray.
Could not afford it so, I took the dog home. Called to cancel plan, they told me that the plan “auto renewed “ last month so if I wanted to cancel I had to pay over 500.00 to have it cancelled!!! When I bought the plan, the salesman he told me that I could cancel it anytime and he did not told me that it was renewed automatically, (specially without advising me first) if I wanted to renew it. And even if my dogs die, I have to pay for the plan still!!!
Can you believe this ***!!!
So, now I don’t have a choice but, to keep the plan until it “supposedly expires”.Bansield pet plan…SUCKS!!!d58b87f review #392813
You may also like
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."