Banfield Pet Hospital - 1 year old dog died during neutering
Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered.I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me that during surgery, his heart rate went a little low but she brought it back up and finished surgery.
One week later, he had a pretty bad infection around his ball skin. It looked like his skin was falling off and things just did NOT look good. I took him back in right away and they told me surgery to remove the skin is the best option. I told them about his heart rate issue and they said they were aware.
I trusted them to go ahead and do the surgery. I get a phone call during surgery to get over to the hospital immediately. i did. They then came in the room after trying to revive him and told me he didn't make it.
They had no idea why. There was no explanation. They said they did all the steps for resuscitation but nothing worked. It sounded like they were looking at a book to read step-by-step instructions.
I am going to sue. I had the best, healthiest and happiest dog and they took him away from me. For no reason at all.
A simple procedure killed my dog.They DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Surgery
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."