Banfield Pet Hospital - 1 year old dog died during neutering
Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered.I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me that during surgery, his heart rate went a little low but she brought it back up and finished surgery.
One week later, he had a pretty bad infection around his ball skin. It looked like his skin was falling off and things just did NOT look good. I took him back in right away and they told me surgery to remove the skin is the best option. I told them about his heart rate issue and they said they were aware.
I trusted them to go ahead and do the surgery. I get a phone call during surgery to get over to the hospital immediately. i did. They then came in the room after trying to revive him and told me he didn't make it.
They had no idea why. There was no explanation. They said they did all the steps for resuscitation but nothing worked. It sounded like they were looking at a book to read step-by-step instructions.
I am going to sue. I had the best, healthiest and happiest dog and they took him away from me. For no reason at all.
A simple procedure killed my dog.They DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Surgery
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."