Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I have a healthy 3year old German Sheppard. Came home in the evening to find him looking weak and throwing up. he had been all evening i called and checked the internet i thought that he had eaten something or has an upset stomach. woke up at 6;30 am and he was still...

They always do the obvious things last. They want to get as much money as they can out of you before they really help your pet. Terrible place .

Loss

Banfield Pet Hospital in Wooster, Ohio - Banfield, Mangement Poor in Massillon, Oh.

I was heading to get flea medicine for my dog. I have always gotten the medicine from Banfield. When I was walking up to the counter I heard a lot or yelling. I saw the doctor, the manager and one of their employees up front. The manager was yelling at the employee in front of everyone. It was very rude. I just couldn't believe that they would be so disrepectful to one of their employees. In my office we are always taken into a room to discuss private affairs. I'm very unhappy with how they treat their employees. As a manager you should repect for your employees and not yell at them in front of people would have no right to over hear. What bothers me even more is that the manager wouldn't even let the employee talk. She was just yelling at her. What's even worse is that the doctor was just standing letting it happen. I am never going to go to a place that disrepects it's employees.

We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way. Thank you for providing this feedback and for bringing this to our attention.

We are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to gather more information. Please give us a call at 877-500-2288.

Review
I purchased a dog from a private owner, her son was allergic to dogs and had to find a new home for Maggie. I took Maggie into the Banfield vet and found out she was under a contract for the hospital. How the dog could make this contractual commitment to the company is...
BarkleyMcGee
#392081

I can tell you exactly what happened.

OWPs need to be cancelled by calling a specific number. If the previous owner did not call within one month of the plan's renewal date, it would auto-renew. An employee at Banfield should have been able to see that auto-renewal was still activated on your account.

The employee should have create a new patient file for the dog once you adopted her, since OWP agreements are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Instead, the employee probably just changed the contact information from the old owner into your name...so when the plan auto-renewed, it was in your name instead of hers without you having ever signed a contract.

If you speak to the corporate office, make sure to tell them that you NEVER signed a Wellness Plan Agreement, and therefore they cannot hold you responsible for the amount owed.

Review

Banfield Pet Hospital only wants your money!

Not impressed! They guilt you into things you do not need! Said my cat had an ear infection and it did not, said I need a spray for their teeth(which I heard does not work!) Suppose to pay $130 for shots and walked out of there paying $204. I was told by other animal professionals that I was duped! Plus they wanted me to come back in another two weeks pay another office visit and pay for two more booster shots which they do not need! Plus the front desk was very unorganized. The coupon they have online for a free office visit only covers one pet. So if you come in with multiple pets you will have to pay for all but one!! They will never see another dime of my money!

Thank you for providing this feedback. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals did not meet your expectations.

It is our mission to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. If you would like to address any of your specific concerns and help us improve our overall service please call out Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288.

We brought our Frenchie in on a Sunday for an infected anal gland and they wanted to do surgery for $500 that day but we decided to take her to her regular vet on Monday. He put her on antibiotics for $70.00 and told us to bring her in for regular monthly checkups for next 2 months (no charge). She's doing fine.

View more comments (1)
Loss
I decided to get my wife a Chihuahua puppy in May 2011. My wife's birthday is May 5th. This puppy was my wifes birthday present. Because of this, we decided to name the puppy Maya in honor of Cinco De Mayo (the 5th of May). Being that the puppy was a Chihuahua,...

This sotry sounds similar to what happened to my dachshund Tigger. This being my first dog in some time and my parent's first dog we thought we were doing the right thing by getting the wellness plan and that Banfield would do the most necessary to make sure our dog was okay.

Tigger was presenting with vomitting and lethargy and basically all he got was a quick physical exam and some anti-vomiting medication. There was no mention or offer of an X-ray probably because the location we went to didn't even have an X-ray on site, which I recently found out when I took my current dog there for an eye issue. We do have a banfield with an x-ray on site but unfortunately it's the farthest one away from me about 20 minutes but neither my parents or I would have questioned going there if an X-ray was even brought up. Poor little tigger was forced to take pills to stop his vomiting, which didn't work obviously.

He refused to eat and just got sicker and sicker until like Maya he vomited up brown stuff, thick brown stuff that I can only describe as smelling like poo. Thinking we had done all we could we called Banfield and their advice was to look after him overnight.. Not even a suggestion to take him to emergency. By that time though I am convinced now it would have been too late to save him, we never found out what killed Tigger but my best guess is that he had an obstruction (he used to like to play with Soda bottles) and that he needed emergency care and surgey.

We likely would have gotten just that if Banfield EVER said anything about doing an X-Ray. It's like all they want to do is push your pets medication to mask the symptoms but never get to the root of what's causing them.

I am so sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that I'm going through another situation with them with my current dog (why I went back is it seemed the cheaper option when I was having money troubles) but this time I refused to sit back and let them be neglegent. I spent the extra $$ and went to get a second opinion....and in my opinion my pet is doing better already but has a long way to go to recover.

Review

Banfield Pet Hospital in Westminster, Colorado - Never take your pet to Banfield Hospitals

If you love your pet do not take them to this clinic. We signed up for the insurance plan early on. Needing emergency surgery for ingesting an object, we took the two year dog to the Banfield Hospital in Arvada. BIG MISTAKE. This facility is not set up for sick dogs. They do not have the ability to keep animals overnight. After a very long surgery and needing to be kept warm due to low body temp. they sent the dog home. The next day his incision was open and oozing. Brought the dog back to them and the put another stitch in, with a good size hole left "to drain" the wound. Two days later the wound opened even bigger, still oozing, we decided to take the dog to a real vet. We find out the liver was dying because they did not stitch him up properly. He also had a terrible infection inside. The lessons learned: the insurance is worth nothing - don't buy it. The surgery was still very expensive and we paid for it twice causes they messed it up the first time. This is not a quality facility. Put your trust and money in a real vet. hospital.

The wellness plan is NOT INSURANCE.. No the faciliy they have set up for Overnight care which is why we recommend you to take the pet to an EC for more care.

Review
I called around today because we got a baby kitten who now is 3 months old. He brought in fleas to our home. We have been giving them baths. The baths really wern't helping.I called around to many vet places. Two places told me they don't carry front line anymore and...

Today, I took my cat to the vet for possible tapeworm and possible fleas, Banfield recommended FirstShield flea med and than when I brought my cat back home he started foaming at the mouth!!!

I'm giving you guys a warning that I don't endorse this product and that you should never let it touch ur pets skin! Potentially fatal!

NEVER AGAIN!

Loss

Banfield Pet Hospital in Barnegat Township, New Jersey - They only care about the money.

I took my pit bull for the first time to banfield. My dog has skin allergies. After the exam, the vet told me that it would cost over $600 for meds and blood work. I was in total shock. I've been bringing him to vets for almost two years and never got a bill even close to that amount. I told him that I could only afford about $200 on that day (Friday). I told him that I would come back in on Monday to pick up the rest of the meds. I was told that if I didn't pay the entire $600 that day, when I came back, I would have to pay for another office visit. I told him that in all my thirty plus years of owning animals, I never, ever had a vet charge me an office visit for just picking up meds or getting an injection. Especially, after only three days since the last office visit. I decided not to take any meds or have any blood work done. I made an appointment with my old vet. I feel that banfield is only after the money and couldn't care less about the health of animals.

Today, I did what the post from Banfield Pet Hospital asked. I called the 877#.

I spoke to a very understanding representative named Dwayne. I explained exactly what happened last Friday. He informed that he would contact the Vet to see what happened. Not too long after we hung up, I received a call from the Vet.

After identifying himself, he asked who I was, after I told him, he got very nasty with me. Telling me that he had trouble finding my pet's records because he was registered under my husband's name, not mine. I explained to him that I informed the representative Dwayne that our dog was most likely registered under my husband's name. To make a long story short, he basically told me that he wasn't pleased that I called to complain about him.

He also made a comment about something that I said on my way out, to my husband, in front of the receptionist. My comment to my husband was, "if they treat all their new clients this way, I understand why they offer free visits to get more business." I hate to break it to Banfield, but, I have the right to say anything I want to MY husband. I don't care if they like it or not. I then told the so called Vet, that I didn't appreciate his tone and not to call me ever again.

I then called back the 877# and left a message for a supervisor. I totally regret getting involved with these people.

It wasn't worth the free office visit. I'm paying for it in aggravation and I still have to bring my dog to reputable vet.

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way.It is our mission to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We are currently unaware of this situation and we do want to make sure we acknowledge your concerns. First we need to gather more information, please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288.

That's cra'p! At our location, when a client has to find the money to pay for meds, we do what's called a "postpone." We select the meds you can't pay for at that time and postpone them for a later date, so you have no trouble picking up meds when you raise the money.

The only thing we don't do that for is any time we actually have to see your pet. If we are doing a procedure on your pet, we usually have to charge the exam fee as well.

The only exception to this would be if your pet needs routine injections (like allergy or arthritis injections) - at which point we can do this on an "outpatient" status. Sorry the vet was a ***.

View more comments (2)

Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California - Banfield - Not all bad

Alright, after cruising this site for a while, I've decided to write an HONEST perspective of Banfield - from an employee. Yes, I've worked at Banfield for a long time. I'm a little disgruntled, so I'm going to write a little review. Hopefully soon I will find another job. The Bad: 1. The veterinarians I've worked with have all been great and have treated their assistants with respect and gratitude. However, management treats us like we are C-RAP! I'm not going to go into the specific abuses that our manager has committed because I don't want to be identified. In general, he/she makes people work overtime but then adjusts our time punches so that we don't get paid overtime, makes us work through our lunch breaks (unpaid), comes up with excuses why we can't have promotions or raises, and blames us for things that are his/her fault. The more money the hospital makes, the more money the office manager makes. Office managers get dinged for things like overtime and having too many people scheduled. For example, there is an actual equation for the number of hours assistants can work based on how many pets come in that day. The manager gets in trouble if he/she schedules too many hours. However, that always leaves us understaffed and scrambling to get the work done on time. Then we get in trouble for "poor time management" and not doing other duties like cleaning, equipment maintenance, and whatever other projects we are assigned. 2. Corporate policy. UCCK!! Corporate stinks! They are so strict in terms of what they will allow. They put so much pressure on us to sell sell sell. I understand that it's a business, and we want to be profitable, but sometimes I just want to tell these people to shove it and let me do my job. And good luck getting anyone on the phone. I tried calling the wellness plans relations team once, and I was put on hold for 20 minutes before anyone picked up. 3. Staff to pet ratio. I've already talked about the equation of assistants to pets. We have to struggle to get things done. We offer drop off appointments for sick pets and pets needing their biannual (comprehensive) exams. Often, pets will be in our care for 6-8 hours before they are ready to go home because we are so understaffed. We are told to tell people that we are still "running tests," but really no one has looked at your pet. 4. Dental cleanings. Dental cleanings for dogs and cats require anesthesia. That's right. Your pet is completely anesthetized. Banfield has a great anesthetic protocol; however, there are several gaps in the quality of care. In the manual for anesthetic protocol, it says that it is Banfield's policy to have 1 person performing the procedure (dental cleaning, spay, neuter, other surgery) and 1 other person monitoring. However, during dental cleanings, the assistant is often left ALONE to both monitor and perform the dental cleaning while the doctor leaves to see room appointments. I have been left many times alone. There isn't even another assistant to grab the doctor if something goes wrong. Also - how am I supposed to keep a keen eye on the anesthetic depth of your pet if I'm in it's mouth cleaning it's teeth? I can't possibly look at the monitors and at what I'm doing at the same time. This means that I have to take breaks to look and at record vitals, which means your pet is under for longer. Also - unlicensed assistants do the cleanings - not registered technicians. Although we are trained on anesthetic monitoring, there is no licensing or test we have to take. The OK 1. Wellness plans. Ehh...not really a great deal, but not a rip off either They are good for puppies and kittens needing a spay or neuter, because they cover the cost of that plus ALL their vaccines (and sometimes puppies and kittens need up to 4 sets). For adult pets, it's a little different. Let's take a look at the basic plus plan - it covers all vaccines and exams, bloodwork twice a year, urinalysis, heartworm test, fecal test, deworming, tonometry, and a dental cleaning. If you were to get all those done separately, it would run you MORE than what you would pay with the wellness plan. And that's not just at Banfield - you would pay more anywhere you go. I do believe in routine bloodwork for older pets, as it can lead to early detection. So...I guess it's a good deal if you are planning to do all those services for your pet anyway. All I know is that I can't afford $40 a month for my pets, even though I'd like to do all of those services for them. People complaining about the contract need to be quiet. READ IT BEFORE YOU SIGN IT! So many people complain that they have to pay for unused services should they cancel or their pet passes away. The ONLY thing Banfield requires is that you only pay full retail price for the services USED. Since they bundle everything and offer a discount, you can't just use up all the services and then cancel and expect not to pay your bill. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. 2. The cost. I've worked in 3 different hospitals and I can tell you that Banfield isn't really more expensive than other clinics. The only exception is their vaccines - which are a little on the high side. Plus - you need an exam ($45) any time your pet needs vaccines. Other clinics will only require an exam if your pet hasn't been seen in the past year. However, at Banfield, every time your pet walks through the door it's $45. Everything else is on par, however. In fact, dental cleanings are pretty cheap considering they come with preanesthetic bloodwork, iv catheter and fluids, and monitoring. THE GOOD 1. Standard of care. I do believe Banfield has a good standard of care when it comes to recommending treatment. It may seem like overkill to some people, but those people didn't go to veterinary school. Yes, we are going to recommend preventive care AS WELL as treatment for anything that seems wrong with your pet. Our job is to recommend the best treatment and then work with you in terms of what your budget can afford. We aren't evil money grubbing people because we recommend the best - that is just simply our policy. It is our policy to NEVER assume someone can't afford treatment - so we recommend the best and then work from there. 2. Technological capabilities - we have a lot of things that older practices don't - like in house bloodwork, blood pressure, ECG, etc. I'm not saying that this is rare - I'm just saying that it's nice that we have these things as many places do not. 3. The staff. We honestly do care. We are paid GARBAGE, so obviously we must love our jobs. Banfield generally requires either training in veterinary assisting, an RVT license, or a bachelor's degree in order to be hired as an assistant. Can you imagine going through all that education to be paid $10 an hour? That's NOT even enough to live on (in my area, at least). We care about your pets and want the best for them. THE MISUNDERSTOOD This section applies to ALL veterinary services, not just Banfield. I'm in a particularly feisty mood, so I must comment. 1. Vets are NOT greedy. I see SO MANY people complaining about the cost of veterinary services, commenting how vets are getting rich off of preying on people's emotions. GROW UP AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!! The average vet has between $150,000-$200,000 in debt after graduating from vet school. Do you think that they should discount your services or give your pro-bono work because you can't afford it? Are you $200,000 in debt? Don't you think that the vet has a right to pay pack his/her student loans? It takes upwards of 10 years to pay back those loans, what makes you think that you should be given free/cheap services so that the vet can continue to live in debt? The average vet only makes about $75,000 (and new grads make much less). That's not that much considering they went to MEDICAL SCHOOL (for animals). That's 4 years undergrad, 4 years grad school. They do it because they care. I'm sorry, but people complaining about the cost of veterinary care need to educate themselves. Imagine all the costs of running a veterinary clinic - you have to pay for your staff, your equipment, malpractice insurance, maintenance costs, etc! You are paying for all of that PLUS the expertise of the veterinarian. Don't you think that the vet should get paid for his/her education? Every time I see an owner complain that his pet died because the vet refused medical care I want to scream! A vet can't just go and save every sick and dying animal without compensation! It's your responsibility as an owner to take care of the lives of your pets. I don't see why a vet shouldn't be able to pay back his student loans just because you can't afford treatment. The vet doesn't want to get rich off your sick pet - he needs to stay in business and be able to pay his bills! 2. Medication costs. Yes, you can get it cheaper online. That's because they are able to stock much larger quantities, and can therefore make a profit. We can only stock a limited supply due to space restrictions, and when you count in shipping and the time it takes for the assistant to prepare the meds, it's no question why it's more expensive to buy in person. It's not us trying to rip you off - it's just our operation costs. So all in all - would I take my own pet to Banfield? No. I'd find an independently run, high quality veterinarian. You may pay a little more, you may not. I just don't believe that they are staffed properly to take care of my babies. Plus they have a high turnover rate. I like to know the people who take care of my animals.

You should file a lawsuit for the time card manipulation. That is a federal/state offense.

It is unlawful to adjust an employees hours to avoid paying overtime...in fact, it is unlawful to adjust a time card to anything besides what was actually worked, period, end of discussion! I Won't take my babies there after reading this, that's for sure! I was looking at their

"free initial exam" coupon, but have quickly changed my mind.

I don't like the rule breaking about anesthesia monitoring and I don't like the way they treat the vet clinic just like the store.....those (IMO) are 2 separate things and should be operated differently. Thanks!!

uplate

Has a employee ever seen a vet or vet tech use a dirty flea comb to purposely infect a pet with fleas or flea eggs? Great way to ensure a return visit.

@uplate

No, vets and assistants are honest people who really love pets.:

Manmonster, I mostly agree with your assessment of Banfield. As a former employee, I was hired in as a registered veterinary technician at $10.50, a full $4.00 an hour less than the assistants, and was forced to wear an assistant name tag "until my license came in," which has nothing to do with my status as an RVT.

I had no choice but to put on a smile while I listened to daily gossip by the lead vet about every associate both in Banfield as well as PetSmart, derogatory remarks about client's ethnicity and/or assumed financial status, and even slurs about a client's disability even though that doctor was fully aware that I suffered from the same disability!

I was also told by the lead doctor, several times, that she did not like RVTs because of their self-righteous attitudes. After telling her several of the things I did outside of work, she later informed me that she did not like [those people] either. "They are all crazy" was her exact comment.

At every turn, I was sent the message that I was not valued as a person or as an employee. After watching the clique-ish nature of this location, complaining through the chain-of-command was NOT an option for me.

Overall, I was very disappointed to see that Banfield's list of principles do not seem to trickle down to their local hospitals' levels.

I am sorry you are unhappy with certain aspects of your job at Banfield, and we encourage you to also address your concerns directly through the People & Organization team (P&O). While we appreciate your feedback, we are limited in what we can do to address these concerns when submitted anonymously.

Banfield is a great practice with an exceptional support system for our hospital associates, and in order to provide the necessary support, we need feedback in a format that can be escalated appropriately.

Banfield as a corporation is able to provide you with a wide variety of benefits. Again, we encourage you to contact your P&O representatives who have the expertise to help you or call the Associate Relations line at 503-922-5153.

Yes, of course all locations are different. I'm sure my manager is particularly bad. I know they aren't all like that, but I've heard some other horror stories as well.

I don't think that the ONLY bad thing about Banfield is that they are corporate. There's a lot. The staff to pet ratio is extremely limiting. The fact that hospitals allow comprehensive exams to sit for hours without being looked at - that's a big one too. Again, it depends on how busy your particular hospital is. Another downfall is that Banfield hires a lot of new vets. Again, it depends on the location. I've worked at a couple Banfields where you could tell the doctors were inexperienced. Everyone has to start somewhere after graduating, but I am very particular in my vets and only take mine to highly experienced and knowledgeable vets. Again, depends on location. As far as the wellness plans go, they can be a good deal for some, and for others not at all. For example, for my pets I take them to the vet once a year for their vaccines, an exam, and bloodwork for the senior pets. I only do a dental cleaning once every couple of years as my pets have really good teeth. A wellness plan for both my pets would not be feasible as it would run $60-$80 a month (depending on which plan I'd get). The vet that I take my pets to is a small, local run vet. He charges a fair price for vaccines (unlike Banfield) and only charges an exam fee if they haven't been seen in the last year. I have money saved up that can be used in case my pet gets sick, but if I was paying $60-$80 a month, I sure wouldn't. It's better for me not to have my pets on wellness plans as it would eat up too much of my income, not leaving any wiggle room in case something happened to them. As far as saying that wellness plans are a good deal if your pet has a chronic condition....maaaybe. I've seen it work out where people save money because they are constantly needing exams, but I've seen other conditions where it costs them more because on top of the routine stuff the plan covers, they need many more diagnostics and treatments, and the cost these people spend is ridiculous. They would end up paying less without having to pay the $30-$50 a month on top of that. Again, it depends. I find that Banfield inflates certain costs in order to make the plan seem like a good idea. For example, I've never seen vaccines so expensive, and I've worked in 3 different clinics. I've also never worked anywhere that requires an exam every time a puppy needs a booster shot. The techs are trained to recognize when a pet is healthy enough to receive a vaccine, so why should the consumer be charged $45.95 every time they come in for boosters?

There may be some locations that are just amazing, but on a whole the company needs work. If there are locations which operate like mine (and there are, I've worked at more than one and I've and talked to many people), corporate should get involved and stop them. The problem is a lack of regulation. Every time the field leaders come to our hospital, all they talk about is increasing revenue and pets seen, not improving quality of care, employee satisfaction, or customer service. You may be fiercely loyal to your location, and I can understand that. You probably work at one of the good locations. You are right in that not all locations should be lumped together. However, bottom line is that Banfield is a COMPANY, it's a chain. You should expect the same quality regardless of location. Yes, locations should be judged separately, but at the same time, the parent company should work hard to make sure that EVERY location adheres to high standards (which is simply not being done at this point). You play a game of chance when it comes to Banfield - some are amazing, and others just stink. There should be more consistency across the company.

It's just my opinion after working at several locations. Some people love Banfield, others hate it. It's up to the consumer to judge what they want for their pet.

I highly disagree with half of what you have to say...The only thing that is bad about Banfield is that we are Corporate owned..I think plans are a great deal because you forgot to mention that every time you go to the vet you have to pay an exam fee which can seriously add up especially if your pet is sick or has a chronic disposition. I do not like how everyone conjoins all banfields together, we are not all the same and i am sorry the place you worked at was garbage but they are all not the same believe me...

i love what they pay me and they paid me a little more cause i am certified but never the less i was never left doing a dental alone and if you really were i suggest you talk to corporate and get whomever responsible taken care of because that is not professional nor ethical.. i love working for banfield and love the staff and i am glad to work for a hospital who gives quality care to all pets and a staff that is professional..only so so thing is corporate..i only hope the bad banfields can operate like mine....and i wood never consider taking my pets somewhere else

View more comments (6)
Review

Banfield Pet Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma - Didnotdeworm,corp.officewouldnotfollowthroughnevergotbacktomeemailed12xstofindoutwhy

this company does nothing for you if your animal gets dewormed its their responsibility to complete the job instead they milk you for more money and corporate office does not follow through with it either they act so corporate and drop you never to be heard from them again emailed them 15 times no answer this company is not reputable they are dishonest test result are inaccurate and vets are here today gone tomorrow or left to another office. they are unreliable and inconsistent and not accountable....I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM IF YOU EVER HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR PET YOU WILL LOSE BECAUSE IT NOT THEIR FAULT EVER AND ONCE YOU PAY THEM ITS ALL OVER

I wouldn't respond to your emails either if they were written as poorly as this review.

I'm assuming you are complaining because your pet got dewormed, and still has worms? Well let me address this for you: The quantity of dewormer given depends on pet weight. Often, a pet will have to be dewormed more than once if the worm burden is too high. If you pet still has worms after being dewormed, there are 2 possibilities. 1.) The worm burden was too high for the initial dose to kill all of them. This is not the hospital's fault for giving "too little" dewormer. You can't just overload a pet on dewormer. If the pet has a lot of worms, you have to deworm more than once, you can't just pump the pet full of meds. 2.) Your pet was re-exposed to worms after being dewormed. Again, this is not the hospital's fault. You should have made sure to prevent your pet from going in infested areas or should have used proper flea prevention to prevent reinfestation in the case of tapeworms. I see it all the time where a client comes in when their pet has tapeworms, so we deworm the pet. We advise the owner that tapeworms are spread through fleas, but the owner ignores us and doesn't put their pet on flea prevention, and the pet contracts tapeworms again. This is not the hospital's fault, nor should it be their responsibility to redose your pet at their expense due to your negligence.

It is not the hospital's duty to "complete the job." Often deworming requires more than 1 treatment. It's not the hospital's responsibility to cover that cost if YOUR PET is INFESTED that badly. Be a more responsible owner.

Thank you for providing this feedback, I want to make sure we acknowledge your concerns. Currently we are unaware of your situation and want to make sure you are using the correct email address. Please send your concerns to internet.inquiries@banfield.net or call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288.

Uhhh what is your complaint? What issue do you have regarding deworming ?

View more comments (2)