Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Banfield Pet Hospital in Washington, District Of Columbia - BANFIELD Pet Wellness Program

Do comparison of cost with www.luvmypet.com $62 for all shots for a year. $375/year for a pet wellness program... It's not worth it. I had bad experience with Banfield on Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA. Long wait. Vet loves to alarm you for tiny little problem: they would order x-ray, re-hydrate, this and that for simple vomiting problems. It was my first dog. Puppy vomits often. Don't be alarm. Feed him/her chopped up chicken with rice. Slowly ease in regular food. The vet could have suggested that, but instead they order expensive x-ray, etc etc.

I understand that x-rays are expensive but I believe the doctor was just providing you the best medicine. Yes, puppies vomit alot but it could be for many reasons and x-rays help a lot to view the abdomen and look for any proliferations, enlargements, parasites, etc. The best thing a vet could do is start explaining to you what the ideal thing would be to do even though it may be expensive and if so then to start treatment B, C, etc with the owner's budget

Everyone has good and bad things happen concerning their pets... I use Banfield....

I have found their vets and staff to be first class... Their exam rooms are clean and I have found the prices to be fair.....

I will continue to use them.... My dog even loves the visits.......

Thanks for the pointer! I have six rescued cats, a stray dog, and two guinea pigs.

I have a real vet but he charges around $175 for a year's vaccines. For good basic vaccines on healthy indoor kitties, this is a good deal!

FYI: Luv my pet doesn't throughly examine your pet. They state exactly what they do: provide vaccines at an affordable cost.

They are not a pet hospital. And as far as your puppy vomiting, it could of been an obstruction, or parvo, or something. That is what a good vet does, investigate. I saw a puppy die from an obstruction (he ate a sock).

Symptoms: vomiting. And even if your pet wasn't obstructed, there are many things that could cause vomiting.

By the way, the first year of a puppies life is very expensive. $375 is a deal.

When you add up all the vax, exams, hw test, fecals, dewormings, (like a responsible owner should do), then it costs about that. If you just want to through your dog up on the vax table for his shots, and not get a thorough exam, then so be it.

My suggestion is that you find a VCA hospital. Their mission statement reads "where you pets health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal" I have been to several locations and always felt as if my pets were receiving the best care and the doctors and staff were always knowledgeable and professional. I would never go to anyone else.

You are an ***. Dogs, puppies especially can get into things and eat things they are not supposed to.

This is why the doctor did x-rays- to see if their was a visible foreign body. Vomiting is never okay or normal.

View more comments (5)
Loss

Banfield Pet Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina - Don't take you pet to Banfield!

We purchased a puppy on 12-21-07 and within 24 hours we noticed that she was having some problems with diorama. I went on line, performed a fair amount of research and discovered that this is fairly common problem with puppies. Potential common causes were stress due to leaving mom or littermates, changes in food or drinking water and eating random things off the ground, which this puppy was prone to do. We decided to monitor her, continue feeding her and giving her bottled water (which we drink ourselves). After about 24 hours the problem had not resolved itself. I researched on line and discovered that several reliable web sites recommended that ½ teaspoon of Pepto-Bismol be given for ever 10 pounds and as she was only 2 pounds we gave her 2 to 3 drops out of a dropper every 6 hours for 24 hours. They said if she wasn’t better to take her to the vet. We took her to Banfield Pet Hospital at White Oak in Garner NC, which is located in the Pet Smart at the White Oak Shopping Center in Garner on Christmas Eve. I took the puppy in, requested an appointment and described to the receptionist her symptoms (diarrhea, not eating and difficulty drinking). The receptionist told me to hold my pet on my lap, not to let her down on the floor or touch the walls because the symptoms I describes were associated with Parvo which was highly contagious. She could hardly answer our questions or provide any level of service because she kept calling other customers on the phone to remind them of them of wellness appointments…like literally kept calling and talking to them right in the middle of talking to me. This didn’t make me think they were very concerned about my puppy or very customer oriented. In any event I had to sell an expensive piece of personal property for practically nothing to raise the money to take her to the vet so when the nurse came back with a long list of testing to get me to sign up for I very politely explained to her that I had managed to scrape together $200.00 and wanted us to work together to prioritize testing and treatment options to try to help my pet as much as possible with my limited resources. I must admit that she was NOT very supportive of my plight, stated that “people come in here all the time wanting us to help them with their pets and have no money” and she was not helpful in terms of helping me prioritize testing and treatment on a limited budget. We ended up testing the puppy for Parvo and for parasites. The office visit and testing ate up over half my $200.00 budget. The puppy was negative for the Parvo and positive for a large number of parasites. The nurse explained that for her to have that number of parasites she might have contracted worms in vitro from the mother. She was only 8 weeks old, weighed a little less than 2 pounds and had been de-wormed on 12-18-07. The nurse came back with a long list of further testing, blood work, IV Therapy, Medications, Vitamin Supplements and Special Pet Food the cost of which was total beyond my reach. I once again explained that I had worked hart to come up with money I did bring and that I could not afford all the things they were recommending. I asked for help deciding how to prioritize. She was pretty stubborn and I eventually decided on the two medicines, a subcutaneous IV to get some extra fluids into her, the vitamins and the special puppy food. I told the nurse that I used to work in an emergency room and that when people came in with similar problems the usual course of treatment was to give them something to treat whatever was causing the diarrhea (in this case the two kinds of medications), give them an IV to temporarily get some fluids into them (I opted for the subcutaneous IV) and then give them something like Donagel to combat the diarrhea itself (which was not given as an option). The nurse tried to convince me for a second time to leave my puppy there and pay several hundreds of dollars, which she knew I didn’t have for pet IVs to treat the diarrhea. I asked if there was anything like Donagel for puppies. At that point she refused to talk to me further, brought my puppy back to me and asked the vet to come in and talk to me. The vet was very agitated, seemed upset and I very politely explained to her that I was not trying to be difficult but was just wondering if there was anything like Donagel for puppies. She stated, “you have to be very careful with the medication you are talking about because she is a small puppy…that medication is out of date and it is illegal to dispense out of date medication…we are not allowed to do that”. The vet again tried to talk me into leaving my puppy there and paying for over a thousand dollars of IVs and other testing. She told me she could not help me prioritize care because she might get sued if something went wrong. She further stated that if there was a bad outcome here they could not be held responsible because they had “offered” me additional testing and IV therapy, which I had refused (simple math equation: limited $ = limited medical care). It felt like there was little hope for my pet so they made up a long list of testing/treatment recommendations totaling over a thousand dollars (which few people I know could afford to pay in cold hard cash up front) specifically so that if anything happened they could blame it on the fact that the pet owner “declined” some of these services. Let me just say that in people land if a doctor or hospital does not have the medication to save your life they are required by law to obtain it from another pharmacy or hospital. Banfield is a national chain with multiple locations in my local area and in retrospect they could have referred me to pick it up at another location. If I had gone to another location they would have charged me another office visit (I called another Banfield about 30 minutes from my home). Also in people land doctors and nurses are caring compassionate individuals who are actually interested in saving your life. This is apparently not so for the staff at Banfield who appeared to be more interested in monetary issues and avoiding being sued that whether or not my puppy lived. They seemed actually angry that I would not come off some credit cards and just charge up thousands of dollars in care for my pet. They did not even send me home with a pamphlet on purchasing pet insurance or their infamous wellness plan. In retrospect I realize this is because they did not expect my puppy to survive. Putting her down was an option I never got. To be quite honest if I had that kind of money or charging capabilities I would have spent it to save my pets life because I loved my pet more than my money. I spent every single cent I had to my name that day at Banfield, they refused to let me pay them 3 days after when I got paid, I was treated very disrespectfully for merely asking for an anti-diarrhea medication and my puppy died the a day and half later. I believe in their over zealousness to avoid doing things that might get them sued they failed to provide the minimum quality of care necessary to keep my pet alive. I believe that they should have made the medication I requested to combat the diarrhea available for me to purchase even if they had to contact another Banfield rather than suggesting I pay money I didn't have to keep her IVs for days on end or purchase vitamin supplements and special food when I had already told them she was refusing food. All she did was puke that all up anyway. Something to combat the diarrhea would have at least given us a fighting chance. If we could have controlled the diarrhea she may have began eating again. Also their attitude was really out of line. I have worked with nurses and doctors all my life and never have seen or heard of anything like this. Why in the world the nurse just stopped talking to me I will never know. In human land we have the right and responsibility to ask questions about our medical care but apparently at Banfield this is grounds for the medical staff to get antagonistic and refuse to continue talking to you. Also when the nurse stopped talking to me and sent the vet in I could actually overhear the nurse angrily talking to another staff about me. Can't tell you how unprofessional that is! I was actually nice and respectful when talking to the staff and unfortunately can't say the same about them. Who has the responsibility to be professional and courteous the customer or the healthcare professional? They actually seemed insulted that I walked in the door with limited amount of resources. I told them point blank that I was not expecting miracles but just some help prioritizing care because of limited resources. The impression I got was that they were actually insulted that they were being asked to provide medical care for only $200.00. I guess the sky should always be the limit because once you set that standard everyone understands that once you have a sick pet the money in your wallets and bank accounts will grow wings. The kicker is that my sick puppy was seen on Christmas Eve in a store located in a Pet Smart and the lines were long. When I was given the medications the vet gave me a little card and told me to “give it to them up front and they will get the food for you”. I went up front, waited in a long line, gave the cashier the card and she looked at me like I had two heads. She sent me back to Banfield and the receptionist there showed me where the medication was. I then drug my sick puppy back up front, stood in the same long line all over again and was finely able to check out the food she never ate. Sorry for the ridiculously long post but this whole experience was ridiculously long, tedious and the really difficult part was watching my pet die a slow painful death on Christmas when she probably should have been put down. She was 8 weeks old, weighed less than 2 pounds, had an excessive number of two types of parasites and received de-worming medication again prior to the recommended time frame. What do you think her chances of survival were? Would you have at least given me the option of having her put down? She whined off and on all of Christmas day, we spent all day holding and cleaning her. It was pretty pitiful. The message I got from Banfield is that only wealthy people willing to spend hundreds or even thousands on their animals should be pet owners.

I am very sorry for your loss butphilosophy is that if you can't afford to have a pet you shouldn't. Taking care of a pet is not just about getting up to date on shots. Pets do get sick, and unfortunately the monetary costs are usually high, but as a responsible pet ownder one should always take that into consideration before taking an animal into their home.

I am very sorry for your loss. O also work as a petnurse at banfield and I have never treated a client in such a way and neither has the vet I work for.

I assure you it is not practice wide although i understand your plight against banfields in general. Puppies need more than one deworming and it sounds like the level of dehydration was the life threatening issue. It also sounds like that office did a poor job of communicating with you.

I hope this experience does not stop you from getting another puppy and while i support banfield i would say you should not go to that one. They really do not sound up to standard.

I also know how you feel. Had a sick new puppy had her one night at the vet the next day and spent over 1000.00$$ on her dead at day 5. We paid $1000.00 and a air ticket, plus had to have her cremated still have her ashes and a picture of her. It happend a few years ago and I still get tears looking at her picture. Tia mary francis apricot muffin. she was a tea cup poodle and was shipped to us in Ct from down south. she was in a cage with no blanket or protection, and was loaded with fleas and had some parasites. they tried to save her but should have put her down after a few days it was the saddest thing holding her every day at the vets and watching her die.

We had no legal actions to take against the person who sold her to us. she claims she was perfectly healthy when she left her that morning. I think we should start taking legal action against the people who sell these sick pups. there should be laws for this.

As far as banfield. we have used them for the last 3 years for our 2 dogs we now have.

I just left them last week because I was not happy with the so called comprehensive exam my dog recd. The vet was in the room for less that 3 minutes f or what should have been a full exam of course the insurance company was charged lots of money for the bad exam we got. when i asked the vet to check my dogs ear because she was scratching it so much, she lifted her ear up and said it looked fine.

I said don't you have an instrument to look inside???? she seemed annoyed.

Ok, a few months forward she got check by another vet(not banfield) and had giardia. which she was vacc. for by banfield. I wonder if a fecal exam was done at her orig. exam if that would have showed up sooner. The ins. com. was billed for a fecal exam. also , on my next visit when I questioned the short exam to the pet nurse she told the vet and the vet refused to see us. this was after waiting 45 minutes in a room waiting to be seen. I was told to resch. my appointment and see another vet.

When I complained at the front desk I was told that I didn't want to see the vet. I told her I didn't refuse, but just questioned what was coverd on my insurance, so I could make sure it was all done.

Well. I left and cancelled my ins the next day. (my contract was expiring)

I was with the office for 3 years had 2 dogs there and I didn't even receive a call from the director of the hospital.

I feel that the level of care and concern at banfield isn't up to top standards.

I spent lots of money there even with the insurance.

I also read that they guarentee their shots, but when I asked about the giardia vac my dog rec. less than a year before coming down with it they wouldn't stand by their guarentee.

sorry about going on so long but, I am very upset about this.

I also know how you feel. Had a sick new puppy had her one night at the vet the next day and spent over 1000.00$$ on her dead at day 5. We paid $1000.00 and a air ticket, plus had to have her cremated still have her ashes and a picture of her. It happend a few years ago and I still get tears looking at her picture. Tia mary francis muffin. she was a tea cup poodle and was shipped to us in Ct from down south. she was in a cage with no blanket or protection, and was loaded with fleas and had some parasites. they tried to save her but should have put her down after a few days it was the saddest thing holding her every day at the vets and watching her die.

I said don't you have an instrument to look inside???? she seemed annoyed.

Well. I left and cancelled my ins the next day. (my contract was expiring)

I spent lots of money there even with the insurance.

sorry about going on so long but, I am very upset about this.

I,too had bad experience with Banfield, after taking my dog in over 2 years ago for limping and several hundred dollars later I signed up for wellness plan, each time I went in they always found something that had to treated with either an expensive medication or food. I loved my dog but there are limits monetarily.

Anyway my dog was put down last year for cancer( diagnosed by a different vet) and with all of Banfield's extensive testing and diagnosis that cost hundreds of dollars each time they did'nt find it( not that it would have been curable) but I would have avoided his last few weeks of pain and suffering by putting him down sooner.

BTW the vet I took him to was half the fee and much more compasinate. Shop around, private vets are more willing to work with you

:cry

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I experienced a similar situation several years ago when the vet killed my dog by suffocating her with IV fluids.

(Fluids in, no drain out.) It's really a shame that we can't file malpractice against vets.

Again, very sorry. I know how you feel.

View more comments (5)
Review
We took our Weimaraner to Banfield a couple weeks ago for a leg problem. He has been limping for a few weeks now. We are members with Banfield and are enrolled in the Wellness plan. Seems as if everytime we go we are upcharged for things that are not necessary. But it...
fortitude

I had the same experience - vets in training, not real vets that know what they are doing. See my recent post on here.

The lack of experience of the banfield vet cost me 600 dollars and Banfield is unwilling to accept responsibility. It is NOT the job of the consumer to pay a corporation to train their underqualified staff!!!

I will never be back, and I urge you never to go. Find a good local vet and stick with them.

Review
In August of 2007, I signed both of my miniature dachshunds up for the Optimum Wellness Program, which at the time seemed like a great idea. The vet supposedly checked everything, heart, lungs, etc. Both dogs came with excellent bill of health. My nightmare started on...

My Bichon Frise was misdiagnosed by two different Banfield hospitals. They said he had a heart murmur and has progressively gotten worse and graded from a to 2 to a 4/6.

He has been on medication do heart medications and a diuretic for over a year which has made him extremely ill vomiting diarrhea lethargic and becomes dehydrated. Then we have to take him back to the vet for IV fluids and spend another couple hundred dollars. Took dog to NC State veterinarian and found out my dog does not have a heart murmur and that his heart is perfectly fine 4/8 and a half year old Bichon. We have spent so much money thinking he had a heart problem and didn't.

Now the question is did all the medication they put him on make him extremely sick or does he have another underlying problem that they do not know about. NC State advised to watch my dog see how he does without taking any of the medication and see if his vomiting and diarrhea and malaise continues. If so to call them back or my vet. I don't think so.

I will be going back to NC State or another veterinarian. This is not the first dog that of mine that has been misdiagnosed by Banfield. I had another dog that was told he'd had allergies but in reality she had Cushing's disease and died last year. I'm so happy my dog does not have heart disease but don't know if anything else is wrong.

I guess my advice would be 2 pet homeowners who love their dogs like children to get a second opinion when it comes to Major diagnosis of your dog or cat etc.

The same thing that you would do for yourself. Good luck with your little loved ones I hope they stay happy healthy and safe.

Banfield Pet Hospital - Murrieta, CA

My dog still still has a lump on her throat that's been treated for 3 mo's by the *** Vets and staff at Banfield. Why continue with a multitide of tests and meds? Dr. said because surgery is last resort but now I know the real reason why: She isn't qualified to perform surgery! I want my $600 back and I want the world to know that Banfield is a first-class rip off. The nerve of them dumping ME!? I'm looking for an attorney - I want to sue these RBs for their lies! What makes matters worse is when I call the location, they won't tell me any names of medical directors, owners, nothing! When I call the HQ, they tell me they stay out of it all because it's a franchise. My poor dog - she would have been completely healed by now if I would have taken her to a qualified veternarian. Shame on you Banfield!

The person who commented on the consumer's story sounds rather disgruntled...as in you are probably working for this vet hospital. Are we a bit worried? :eek

are you even aware of the problems associated with doing a surgery on a throat? You really should look up a dogs anatomy.

if you find a lawyer who will take the case I would be amazed. i would also enjoy listening to the judge finding for the vet instead of you. Let's leave the medical diagnosis to the professionals shal we. By the way, I noticed you didn't site a second opinion from another vet on here.

Is that because you are too lazy to take your beloved there, or because you know they will side with the original vet. your a ***.

View more comments (1)

Banfield Pet Hospital, Mishawaka, Indiana

I was actually there that day, the dog was soaked with Hartz flea powder by this owner which as we all know does not work and stunk up the whole clinic. Not finishing the antibiotic prescribed by the Dr is a sure way to make your dog sicker and reistant to bacteria which you also mention. I have been going there for months and the Dr. and nurses are the best caring throughout the exam. The Dr. cured my dog when 5 other local vets could not. Guess what, you are an adult and can make a decision to except the treatment or not. I do not see how you can complain when you do not follow any treatments. Your dog seemed sickly to begin with and was clearly untrained. Best you try to get a free visit from somewhere else! Or give your dog to a caring owner. Trying to cure you dog for free, shows your ignorance and in my opinion is abuse to your dog. Try following through on treatment and then make a comment. I am sure the Vet would be glad to hear you are not going back. Free office visit does not mean free cure! Tell us how the cure goes, since you wrote your comment on the same day as your visit, this is certailnly not enough time to cure your flea ridden German Shepard. Sorry you had to pay to take care of your dog. Oh by the way dogs do not talk, so vets need to use diagnostics to figure out what is wrong with them.
#1901

obviously he has a lot of reading to do in this website. if he feels they are so wonderful.

By the way if you were in the office that day you should know that my dog was NOT flea infested, nor was she covered in Hartz Flea Powder. I have tried the Hartz Liquid 4 in 1.

Which has kept the fleas away for the most part. Infact a few months previous when I thought she may have fleas I took her to the groomers which specialize in German Shepherds they only found 2 fleas on her. So unless you have the facts straight I would suggest you not say we are bad parents. Nor has my dog ever had an odor problem.

By the way, I always follow through with my treatments for my pets and children.

Sorry you have had such bad luck with local vets but I myself will continue with my local vet and not one that has had numerous bad consumer affairs reports. If you need proof, type in Banfield Pet Clinic into Google and see for yourself!

Nice, but you're missing the point. The dog, by the way, is neither sickly, nor abused.

I resent the fact that you think someone would be "cheap" in caring for a member of their family that way. The point was to help the dog, not bill me for several items that may help her before the treatment even had a chance to work. We have a wonderful, caring Vet who sees our dog on a regular basis. The reason we went to Banfield in the first place was due to the fact that our Vet's office was closed, and the dog was obviously miserable with her condition.

By the way, if I shared my client's confidential information with others that were visiting my office, I'd be in serious trouble.

The fact that you think you know that a specific flea treatment could "stink up" an entire office shows once more that the staff has shared information with you that you probably had no business knowing.

Maybe next time you try a new physician for one of your ailments, it will be the same Dr. that treats others you know and they will know all about YOUR private problems.

View more comments (2)

Banfield Pet Hospital, Mishawaka, Indiana

Our 8 month old German Shepherd developed some sort of rash on her backside and under her belly and had some severe itching. Our regular Vet is over 40 miles away, and my wife had a certificate for a free checkup at Banfield. Our check in time was 6:00 pm on Thursday, December 13, 2007. Upon arrival, we explained to the "Pet Nurse" some of the problems the puppy was having, and she seemed very concerned not only with our puppy, but also for the problems our family has been having due to the constant scratching the dog is having. Her first thought was ringworm, and informed us there was a simple $10.00 blacklight test that could be done to find out if that was the cause. Upon finding nothing, she then stressed that the Dr. would most likely do a skin test for the mere cost of $29.00, then run a panel to find out the cause of the rash. The Pet Nurse came back in and explained that there was an emergency with a dog they had seen earlier that week, and the Dr. would be with us soon, but she could take our puppy back and the vet could see her for "five minutes" according to the Nurse. After an hour of waiting, the pet nurse came in and told us our puppy was having allergies to flea bites and had a workup of the necessary items needed to "cure her" of her problem. This bill amounted to over $220.00! My wife and I explained that we could not pay that amount for treatment, and asked if there was an alternative that may be less expensive. She told us that the treatment was the minimum, and you could'nt give one of the injections for itching without another injection of antibiotics, or the treatment would not work. The diagnosis also called for "a special diet that was prescribed, but was only available at PETSMART, extra nutritional suppliments, again, available only at PETSMART, and the cost of the 2 fees for testing the skin. My wife and I refused again, and when the vet finally came into the room (it was now...9:15 pm) she made us feel that we were bad "parents" for refusing the full treatment. She told us the reason for 2 injections was because most people don't finish giving their pets the antibiotic, which creates a "super-strain" of infection, and we assured her that we would complete the treatment as necessary. She also recommended that we do some simple "over the counter" nutrients that could help, and then came back into the room with and adjusted bill. It went from over $220.00 to 90.00 (still way high in my opinion) but considering the amount of discomfort my dog was in, was worth it to help her heal. When we agreed on the payment, the vet and nurse came back into the room. The vet threw a "cookie" as she called it at my dog, and then began to prepare the injection. The pet nurse who seemed so concerned in the beginning then began to complain because our puppy was "wearing her out." Finally, they sprayed a pheremone into a towel and calmed the dog down a bit, but when my wife asked what a pheremone was, they acted like she was ignorant. I will NEVER EVER take my dog to that clinic again, and it was a hard lesson to learn to save a couple of dollars in gas money by staying local instead of going to the vet we know and trust a few miles away. Banfield is the USED CAR LOT of vet clinics, and I will tell EVERYONE to avoid them at all costs.
Banfield Pet Hospital

Tonisha, would you mind calling us at 1-877-500-2288? We'd like to discuss what happened.

i took my dog faythe in on 6-26-10 to be vaccinated (already assuming she was pregnant)the dr. told me that faythe couldnt be vaccinated if indeed she were pregnant.

Faythe was examined and the dr couldnt \"feel anything\" so they talked me into an x-ray (after i questioned the procedure b/c she\'d already compared dogs to humans in so many ways and i was assured it was okay) long story short x-rays were read and i was told that faythe was experiencing a \"FALSE PREGNANCY\" there were no puppies and that i should have her fixed right away to prevent it from happening again. on 7-16-10 (20 days later) i came home from work to faythe having puppies in my kids room after being told she wasnt pregnant.

she delivered 9 pups on 7-16 and out of the nine,five were living, i lost two more the next day and to top it off, she delivered two more the following day which i walked in on her eating ( natural i guess but-VERY TRAMATIZING) i called banfield a few days later after i\'d calmed down a little and my phone call was NEVER returned-which makes me wonder what her true intentions really were??? i learned mlky lesson the HARD WAY-BANFIELD NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

My cat got attacked by a stray cat and injured her very bad. When we brought my cat in they explained everything very well and when she had to stay overnight at the pet hospital they took very good care of her!

They played, cuddled, and combed her. She LOVES to be combed!

The nurses and vet are very nice and explain whats wrong very well. I recommend Banfield pet hospital in Mishawaka, IN.

View more comments (2)
Review
I had a 7 year old beagle that we recently had to put down due to the ignorance of the Banfield Vets. Our Abbie began throwing up back in August of 2007. We had her on the Banfield Wellness plan and took her in for treatment. After convincing us to up her plan to the...

Banfield is a horrible pet hospital they do not help animals. I have experienced horrors from this location.

As a VET TECH. I saw first hand the bad business practices and client care.

Review
Read all the reviews you can but ignore bad reviews about the vets. You can find good and bad vets everywhere...banfield does not have an exclusive on low quality vets. The problem with Banfield is the cost. there is no real savings in fact it will cost you more. They...

First of all moo's mommy at least they told what your cat has. :)

Review
Horrible, horrible place. They conned me into their wellness plan and almost killed my kitten in the process. Above and beyond that the veterinarian (Stephanie Monitor) is mean, nasty, unprofessional and combatitive. I have never been to a veternarian who put money in...

Is this location a Charter (Dr. owned), a Partner (part Dr.

owned), or an Associate (Dr. has no ownership at all) hospital??

Most are not Charter hospitals. Hence, i HIGHLY doubt that this DVM is a "busienss woman" (i laugh at that comment).

Bets are the APC (Average Patient Charge) rules the roost or the corporate nags come down on the DVM (goal is usually $100 to $110 per client/pet visit, and this number is watched like a hawk folks). Gratz!