6106 Shops Way, Northborough, MA 01532

February 2019 I brought my dog, Radley to the Northborough, Ma Banfield to have his teeth fully cleaned. Radley was playful, energetic, happy and HEALTHY!!!

I had to drop him off at 7am. When I went to pick him up they informed he was fine but all of the sudden his liver level was extremely high!!! They said some antibiotics for his teeth were not available but would let me know when they were (never happened) they wanted me to reschedule for his liver and at the time... was like ok.

After that day he was very slow to reaction and I could just tell something wasn’t right! Ever since that day his nose was messed up, eyes swollen, Weight lost and now back legs swollen! I have attempted several different vets and NOBODY can figure it out! Katlyn, the assistant I was dealing was a completely rude when I attempted to find out what was going on.

No “is he ok” or any possible mistake they may have made. Instead she attempted to mainly belittle me and indicating they did nothing wrong!!!!

The fact she immediately got defensive to what they did only makes me think they did do something wrong!!! Still on a mission to get my dog to back to what he was and I’ll never spend another cent at this hired off the streets veterinarians

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Dental Cleaning.

Comments