I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is suppose to be a part of the service.I have had many good experiences with Banfield Pet Hospital but lately mostly bad.
I took Chloe in for a visit on March 12, 2016 at that time she was close to death, I didn't have the money that was being charged to provide the services that she needed, I was declined the charity because they felt like she wasn't that important; BUT mind you I have spent well over $1,000.00 of dollars in providing care for her, and at the time when I needed assistance from them, none was provided. Thank God she is still living today. Again some staff does care...
NOT everyone have a steel heart.Chloe is my child...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Some of the staff and one doctor
- I both like and dislike
- Personal attention
What I disliked
- Unprofessional staff
- Staff attitude
- Reason of review:
- pet wellness plan
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Banfield Pet Hospital Active Prevention Wellness Plan
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I have been taking my 2 cats to Banfield Pet Hospital (the Virginia Center Commons location) since they were only a couple of weeks old. I have had the..."
- "Made an appointment because my top teeth are shifting backwards, making my teeth hit when I chew causing them to hurt. I told the receptionist that was why I..."
- "A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."