Franklin, Tennessee

We decided to use the Bamfield in the Petsmart in Brentwood, TN when we moved to the area, they were convenient due to location and hours. Yeah what we didn't expect is that every flipping 10 minutes they were going to push their Wellness plan so they could make additional money up front and gouge you on fees.

We took our adopted pup in there for his initial checkup and even though we made it clear from the start that the pups neuter would be done through the rescue the vet pushed and pushed and pushed. He even told us that we would have to pay something at the rescue's vet because of medication and an overnight stay. He tried to convince us over and over again to purchase the wellness plan and wanted us to have our pup neutered there. Totally Crazy.

Well our pup was neutered and had his dew claws removed and yup cost me all of $10.00 for medication, totally beats the $29 monthly fee we would be paying. Had to take the pup back to Bamfield to have his stitches checked (the other vet is 3 towns away), yup same *** and the totally crazy SUNDAY vet told us that our dog has a lot of medical problems and would be seeing us quite often. Are you kidding me, he was only looking at his stitches on his paws.. I guess he has magical powers that can tell this kind of stuff.

What a freak and totally convinced us that Bamfield is nothing but scammers, not even sure if they are vets, seem more like the folks that sell junk on infomercials. We are DONE, DONE, DONE WITH THESE FOLKS.

Comments

Just to be clear, the hospital and doctors make drastically less money off you and your pet if the dog is on a wellness plan. The incentive is for pet health, not money.

Ive been with banfield for 10 years and i have saved so much money because of the wellness plan, what would have cost me a $800 bill for his dental and vaccines and a few other things only cost me $160, they take great care of my buddy.. I love that place.

I will never go any where else. I live in West Palm Beach, Fl. Thank you Dr.

BULLOCK and Thank you to all the staff for making sure my dog is healthy.. And yes I am a real patient to them not a staff or paid person, just a simple tell the truth girl..

#382064

Channymagoo, we apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way. We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

Banfield appreciates your feedback.

We are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information and continue to improving our services. Please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288, thank you.

I agree. Nothing but scammers.

My cat Loki is dead because they could'nt recognise his illness. Twoo weeks after a glowing report for his wellness exam, he was so ill. Bastards. I hope they all rot in ***.

Its part of the Mars corporation. CORPORATION!

what can you expect. Bastards.

Good for you...you recognized their scam and avoided getting caught in it. Well done.