Looks like anyone can walk in at your business and add a pet to someone's account without the member authorization, right??? Well, guess what??? This is what's happening here. Looks like my son or his girlfriend went to your store and enroll thir 2 dogs under my account!!!! I never signed nothing for them!!!!

THIS IS NOT MY SIGNATURE AND THEY ARE NOT MY DOGS!!!

WHO'S IS PAYING YOU SINCE THEN??? I KNOW I AM NOT.

YOU ARE CALLING THE WRONG PERSON.

I HAVE 2 DOGS WITH YOU GUYS!!!

LOLLA AND BELLA, THE OTHER DOGS USED TO BELONG TO MY SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND. AGAIN, I NEVER TOOK THEM THERE, I NEVER SIGNED NOTHING FOR THEM AND I NEVER PAID YOU FOR NOTHING FOR THEM!!!

WHAT CREDIT CARD DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR FILE FOR THEM??? I KNOW FOR FACT IS NOT MY!!!

PLEASE, HAVE A SUPERVISOR CONTACT ME ASAP. I AM START FEELING YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE HERE OR MAYBE EVEN A SCAM. I HOPE YOU GUYS PROTECT CUSTOMERS IDENTITY!!!! I AM VERY CONCERN. AND WHEN I TRY TO CALL YOUR COMPANY....... 2 HOURS LATER TIL ON HOLD... THE PHONE CALL GETS DISCONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM CALLING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND BBB TO REPORT YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICE IF I DONT HEAR FROM A SUPERVISOR BY WED 08/08/2018

MICHAEL M

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments