We have an 8 year Jack Russell Maltese Mix & he became vomiting yellow bile while we were in San Diego. I called on October 15, 2017 the nearest Pet Hospital & took him as soon as they could get him in for a free exam.

When I arrived he was not vomiting so they just gave him an exam & stated they found some Dental issues & neurological musculoskeletal abnormality pain.

Immediate I was told about the Wellness plan & how much I could save on the tests they would take after I signed up including I could cancel at any time if I was not satisfied with the program.

It was all a lie. My first bill was over $600.00 & when I took him back in December 2017 because the groomer had twisted his neck they took Xrays ( which I thought were supposed to be covered only he had one for the previous visit & only one allowed per year) afterwards the bill was over $300.00 that s when I called to cancel they informed me I had to pay the full years contract or wait for all the charges to go through at the end of the contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments