West Islip, New York

MY WIFE AND I, AFTER HAVING OUR CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED DECIDED TO SIMPLY DROP BANFIELD SAVE OUR MONEY IN A ESCROW FOR OUR 2 DOGS WOW 75. A MONTH NOW OUR DOGS R TRULY PROTECTED JUST DO THE MATH .

THAT SAVING SHEET IS A BUNCH OF HOG WASH I HAVE SPOKEN TO OTHER DOCTORS SOME OF THE VACINES R NOT NEEDED JUST GO AND ASK.

HOWEVER SOMETIMES UR PET WILL NEED SURGERY JUST TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR ESCROW AND WALLA CARE FOR UR DOG GOOD BUY TO THE WOODBRIDGE NJ STORE ,N CORP. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

weloveparrots
#920757

They are all about the money! I am not paying them another cent since they killed my dog. I am saving almost $200 a month since I had 3 dogs on the top plan.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous – I’m sorry that the plan did not meet your expectations. I hear your frustration and would like the opportunity to further understand your concerns. I am hoping that you see fit to contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net to talk with us about your experience.

Most sincerely,