1.4

I signed my cats up for the Optimum Wellness Plan. My cat had a cyst in his throat that I needed to get a cytology done for.

My cat is very anxious and would have to be sedated for the procedure. I dropped him off and was told that I would be able to pick him up around lunch time. I waited until 2pm to call them because they hadn’t called me yet to tell me to pick him up. They told me then that he was still in his cat carrier (keep in mind that I dropped him off at 8am) and that he would be next to go under sedation and I could pick him up around 5pm.

I went to pick him up after his procedure and was told that he had urinated on himself and that they had cleaned him off. The only reason he had urinated on himself was because he sat in his cat carrier for 6 hours! Regardless, we went home. Months later I have decided not to renew my plan because of the mistreatment of my cat.

I have two payments left on the plan and want to pay it off. I was told by the receptionist of the hospital and the customer service call center of Banfield that I could use my care credit to pay off my last two payments and be done with it.

I went in to pay the payment and the practice manager got a very nasty attitude because I wanted to pay off the plan and would not let me pay it off with my care credit. I do not recommend Banfield to anyone who loves their pet because they aren’t nice to you or your animals and will lie to you because they want you to renew the plan(of which I don’t feel like I got anything out of for my pets).

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments