Circleville, Ohio

I work for Petsmart and recommend them to everyone because i love the vets who work in my store. i even signed my own dog up for a plan with them.

when i found out my 7 year old pup was in the beginning stages of liver failure and because of that could not get spayed like i planned it was sad to know that my little girl was so sick. when i called to cancel the spay part of my package because there is no point in paying for a service she cannot get i was told i had to call the branch of banfield i used and have them remove it. Now since i talk to the people who work back their on a daily basis I know that they have no control of a membership after four days i've had my membership for four months so they can no longer touch it. But just to be sure i called anyways and what i knew to be true was confirmed and i called back to be put on hold for another 45 minutes to be told that they count not touch it and then for another 15 to be told that the lady i had been talking ti had transfered me to the wrong department.

needless to say my old girl will be going to another vet whom all of my friends use and have never had a problem with.

Comments

Hi Petlover200– I know you have already spoken to a member of our customer service team but if you would like to give us further information please contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net so they can follow-up with you about the situation.

Most sincerely,