Chicago, Illinois

It has taken me years to find a good vet at Banfield going from one to another because they are all over and its easy to transfer my wellness plan. Two years ago I finally found the best vet.

Dr. Tracy at the Naperville Il location. Went in for a visit the other day and wanted to schedule a teeth cleaning for my dog in a couple months with her. At checkout I was told that by then, Dr.

Tracy was going to be working at a different location, over 45 minutes away in the opposite direction. I then asked Dr. Tracy why they were moving her and she couldn't give me a good reason and was obviously upset. Why in the world would they do this?!.

She is so popular at this location, my dog loves her.

Never had a Vet give so much attention to her.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

#362014

This is how most companies work these days. They don't give recognition when deserved and employees are used until they are discarded like garbage.

It's so sad what companies stand for these days. They supposedly 'care' so much about the customer, but they don't care about their own employees.

I'm disturbed to hear this, but it does not shock me. It's the corporate model.

We’re sorry to hear that Dr. Tracy’s potential move effected your experience at Banfield, and we appreciate your feedback.

Unfortunately, we can’t comment on our associates’ employment. If you haven’t done so already, we encourage you to call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 to discuss your concerns further.

After working there for 6 years I know first hand how they treat their employees. Moving a vet to another location without a good reason is very common and upsets clients all the time.

They also treat their hourly employees horribly. They have no respect for their employees who come in day after day and do everything they can to treat your pet like family.

She probably was not meeting her corporate quotas from Central Team Support in Portland, OR