Panama City, Florida

I made an appt. with Banfield Panama City, FL Tuesday at 6pm, arrived with my cat on time then was told they had 2 emergencies so there would be an hour wait. Ok, emergencies happen, I rescheduled to Wednesday at 5pm.

Arrived at 5pm Wednesday, all rooms were full because of 2 walk-ins (so what was the point of my appt.!). I wait 25 minutes, get back into a room, we get the shots and exams done, then go out to the front desk to pay and leave.

I wait in line then start looking around at the different items on display trying to be polite and not breathe down the girls neck, she then helps the customer who just walks up in front of her spending 7-8 minutes with him, then helps another person behind me, and another, finally I show her my credit card and tell her "I'm ready to pay and leave."

Finally she checks me out, trying to charge me double what was agreed on, and after 2 attemps at trying to overcharge me I finally tell her: "I will only pay for what I had done today!" All this while my cat was pissed off in a collar around a big dog. Banfield Panama City has an inefficient check-out process, they don't explain their charges to you, and there is no point in making an appt.!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

Banfield has a mark up scam. They use bait and switch to get you in the door. My son took our dog for basic shots and heart worm tests. They pushed their plan . He said it sounded good. He told me about it and I said no . When I picked up our dog the bill was $ 400 +. Our dog was held hostage unless I paid I didnt get our pet.

I have filed a complaint with their corperate offices. BBB and now here.

Please do not bring your pet to Banfield

The CSC should have checked with a manager about the cost issue. They should also have called you up if you were checking out.

Banfield Pet Hospital

We're glad we could resolve the issue with your bill. Your feedback really does help us improve - thank you! We look forward to a better visit next time.

To Jean,

We would be happy to discuss your specific concern as well. Please feel encouraged to call us at 1-877-500-2288. We want to help you too!

BANFIELD STAFF LEFT EARLY AND THEY KNEW I WAS COMING IN WITH MY CAT FOR A RABIES SHOT. THEY SUCK, THE RECEPTIONIST IS SO RUDE AND NASTY TO CUSTOMERS AND NEVER DEALT WITH BY THE VET WHO PROTECTS HER AMIDST NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS, PRBLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SIMILAR IN NATURE. DONT GO THERE, THEY SUCK!!!

omarabdelghany

Banfield has quickly resolved this issue. After putting in a formal complaint through the 800 # I was called immediately by Dr.

Carlyle and given a credit for a charge that was accidentally added and for the office visit. He also apologized for the long wait and check out process.

We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals was unsatisfactory. We continuously strive to improve the overall quality of our care and ease of your visits. Please feel encouraged to call us at 1-877-500-2288 to tell us about your experience.