Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I notified the corporate office in July I was not renewing my cats wellness plan. Today I noticed an August charge for my cat so I called corporate they claim I never notified them I was not renewing!

They are not to be trusted! I read a similar incident. This is their dishonest way of trying to trap you to renew your annual plan. Beware!

It's all about the money and not your pet! Make sure you check your credit card bill cause ban field will continue to charge your credit card. Thieves & liars! Not worth it!

Better off taking your pet to a private vet!

I am! So long Banfield never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Why is Banfield being so nice to me after the fact. As the saying goes honesty is the best policy! That's what you lack!

Tomasina, could you perhaps contact your credit card company and see if they can handle getting your money back for you and at least stopping these auto payments? Some credit card companies will really bend over backwards because of these scams.

Thank God you are now taking your beloved pet to a private veterinarian. Not only will these people scam you of your money, they will only cause needless harm and distress to your pet. Hang out on this site and you can read tragic story after story. Not only thieves and liars, but horribly incompetent when they take cats away from the exam room and return cat in carrier lying it 1/4" of urine, to give a very mild example.

And as far as this representative, Lisa, is concerned, she barely reads these complaints as she can't tell the difference between procedures for cats and dogs. Lisa, Walmart has a position for you, take it.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Tomasina – I’m sorry that the plan did not meet your expectations. I hear your frustration, and we would like the opportunity to further understand your concerns. I know that you have already contacted a service representative, but I am hoping that you see fit to contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net to talk with us about your experience.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and let us know, and we look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,