Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

The Banfield in Roseville Mi is a Joke. All they care about is money.

The female Dr. "M" is a complete joke. She hates her job and does not care about your animal just the money you are willing to dish out for you pet.

Banfield's so called "Vet techs" are not even liscened vet techs at the Roseville location.

Banfield tries so desperately to rope you into their "wellness plans". Employees get paid for every pet they enroll. It really does'nt save you much money. After paying the membership fee and breaking down the monthly payments you maybe save a few dollars.

It's not worth the money. Just find a real vet.

Everybody at that location is a joke. They have absolutely no compassion for you pet, just your wallet!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I think you are a joke, get a life.

I just came home and went to give my dog a pill she take Rimadyl 25mg bottom (60 chewable tablets ) to my surprise the bottle was open and I counted the pills and there was only 52 I am very upset over this I mean I already paid 64.95 this is ridiculous. I have called the store and left a message and I was so mad I didn't even leave my name or number but I will call them back to Monday

I was appalled when I took an obviously ill dog in one Monday morning and was told that they did not take walk-ins and that there would be $90 charge for Dr. M to see her.

I have a wellness plan for all four of my animals, have gotten Banfield treatment for all of them since 2000 - I had used the one at Hamburg in Lexington KY - but moved to Detroit in September and this one was nearby. They do not indicate that they are a 'semi non Banfield hospital' - The second time I took the same dog in for another problem (possible UTI) they charged me for a comprehensive they did not perform (took it off her plan)- then, despite the fact that the UTI test was negative, they insisted that she needed to be on the most expensive UTI antibiotic - in 100 mg doses which I had to cut in half to dose her properly it was 2.50+ per dose (50 mg), but if they had sold me 50mg pills, it would have only cost me 2.00 per pill - really cannot recommend them in any way - They really are awful!

i work at the petsmart they are with. i do not recommend it to customers when they ask

The worst vet ever. The lady vet there with brown hair said my dog had cancer TWICE.

She did not. She charged me $400 to 'remove' the growth which she said was cancer and a month later it grew back. I ended up having to take her to a surgeon who removed it properly and it has not come back. A few months later I Took the same dog there because she had a lump in her neck.

Again, she said it was cancer and to make sure she would have to anesthasize her to verify. I paid my bill and left. The only reason I took my dog there in the first place is because she was my son's dog at first and he signed her up as a puppy for Banfield's pet insurance because he just moved out of state and didn't know better.

I took her to the humane society to have them check the lump on her neck and the vet there took a biopsy immediately (without anestasizing her) and it turned out it was her salivary gland not working properly not cancer. The Banfield vet had me so worried, scared and anxious a about my dog twice when she had no idea what she was talking about.

Before you write complaints that Roseville does not hire Vet Techs, check your info. I know that L.V.T.'s currently are working at that hospital.

Dr. M also has a very large practice and this just shows you can't please everyone. The Dr.

at Roseville has been at that practice for over 10 years!! She must be doing something right!

below directed at 'terry'

um, ***, yes they do have one in roseville

Yes, Banfield DOES have a location in Roseville, MI, Terry! It's inside the PetSmart on 13 mile and Little Mack.

They will hire unlicensed techs. But, in Michigan, it is not against the law to be unlicensed and practice under a veterinarian. (hope that law will change soon). Many vet hospitals will hire unlicensed techs to save $$$.

Their quality of medicine is poor. I know this Dr.

that they speak of, and it's NOT the place to be bringing your pet if it's a medical concern, or for anything anesthesia related. I've heard first hand from employees there about what goes on.

roseville, michigan. located at 13 mile & little mack ave inside PetSmart.

#119517

Roseville Michigan look it up!!

Banfield does not even have a clinic in Roseville, so you are the JOKE here