Tampa, Florida

I fax them a nice settlement letter an no work so I guess I am just going to file court action I gave them a chance see at first I was going to supplt them with documents but attorney says to supply nothing he suggested we try to settle the matter without out court action, I am giving it until today the file a compliant with the board and the court at the same time. Everyone stands up to them we can have them shut down, I found with the deal of my pet they did something wrong if they read there own work sheets....first check in he was good the check out sheet things were worse. Close Them Down

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

#520519

to Mister941..it is obvious that you had a problem at banfield and do not need to tell us what it is..best of luck to you in getting the justice you deserve and hope your animal is ok and if not my condolences.

#519314

I love my vet at Banfield Hospital. They personally care about my pets and myself. Most complaints I read on here are from people who are ignorant, have no common sense or are completely out of their minds and have nothing better to do then right about filing a law suit b/c you probably didn't get your way on something or felt that diagnosing your pet(s) was a cheap and easy matter.

FlaHurricane

Unfortunately from what you wrote I have NO IDEA what you are having a problem with. I use Banfield and will continue too because I don't understand what you are complaining about. :?