Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Banfield vet said I needed an ear cleaner for my puppy. I bought it, they told me how to use it I did as instructed.

2 days later my puppy had an ear infection! Later I needed $70 worth of medicine, and a vet examination. Funny bc the vet tech said my puppy had the cleanest ears, but the dr who spent 2 seconds with my puppy said other wise.

My puppy eats the best food, grooms every 3 weeks. This only allows me to say100 words, bc I have much more to say how awful my bandfield expierence was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - Thank you for letting us know about this issue. This does not meet our standards of excellence. I understand your frustration and am sorry you and your puppy went through such a stressful situation.

After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 so we can help right this?

Your satisfaction and the health of your puppy are of the utmost importance to us. Thank you again for letting us know, we look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,

Lisa

Banfield Online Community Manager

Did your puppy's ears look unclean to you to begin with? Your experiences seem to be classic Banfield method of operation.

I can only hope, since you didn't have room to explain, that you've since moved on to a clinic or private vet who will provide true health care for the life of your sweet puppy rather than treat him as a cash cow like they do all of their patients. I'll throw this out there just for a suggestion since you mentioned ears. Dilute apple cider vinegar with a little water. Moisten a cotton ball with it.

Wipe out the dog's ears with it, turning as it becomes dirty and only the parts you can see.

Dry with a clean cotton ball. It won't cost $70, your dog won't become infected and, hey, clean ears.