Washington, District Of Columbia

I took my pom to Banfield in Largo, Maryland for her vaccines only to come home months later to find pups in her crate. Unfortunately, she was not neutered because she was NEVER around any other dogs.

When I called Banfield afterwards, they thought it was funny. Unbelievable! We were pissed about the lack of concern and professionalism. The manager took her time about calling us back to discuss the situation and they would not let us out of the wellness plan.

Please check out other vet hospital before taking your pets there.

Banfield is the worst pet hospital ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way, we are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288, thanks you.

Ms Monie, it is you who is ignorant and unintelligent. If you *just got the dog* it was obviously impregnated when you acquired it.

The dogs do not roam freely in back, as you have so foolishly assumed. They are all locked in individual kennels, to both keep them from fighting, breeding, and spreading disease as well as to protection the staff.

Do you think we let dogs roam around the back while we trip over them while performing medical treatment? Honestly lady, use some common sense before posting a complaint that is not rooted in the truth.

Shashi

All consumers: Banfield Pet Hospital BEWARE!!!! They are called blooded people. I asked the receptionist that I wanted to talk to the manager and she said, I AM THE MANAGER!

Had I realized that we had such dumb *** people on this site I would have never posted. First of all, I had just got the dog and wanted to make sure her shots were up-to-date. I left her in the care of pet smarts thinking that they stationed the dogs in crates whether than letting them roam freely in the back of their store.

how is banfield responsible for your dog getting pregnant? and why would they spay your dog without your knowledge?

If you took your dog for vaccines how did she get out of your site?

ive never left my dog at the vet for vaccines.

it sounds like your fault for taking your dog around while she was in heat. also dogs can smell a *** for miles so it is very likely that a male came to her while she was in your yard.

Why didn't you listen to Bob Barker? Why?!?! GET YOUR PETS SPAYED OR NEUTERED!

You had your dog VACCINATED agaist having pups??? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard!

Maybe, if you told the pet hospital to spay your Pom, she may not have got pregnant and produced the pups you just happened to find in her crate months later.

You need to get an education on how to own a dog. Jeeeezzz!

nikalseyn

I think you have the canine version of the Virgin Mary. Rather than be upset, you should be honoured and proud in addition to being over-joyed at this miracle. Please contact The National Enquirer or The Globe so they can put both you and your dog's photo on next week's cover(make sure they get the labels correct.)