Banfield Pet Hospital - BANFIELD KILLED MY 5 MONTH BABY GERMAN SHEPHERD
I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we went in there they said our dog was perfectly normal and healthy. We were paying for the best treatments, and they told us he had neutering in the package that we were purchasing and they said it would be a simple procedure that they always do and we could even add his hernia procedure in there as well. I dropped him off on Saturday February 16th, 2014 without even saying goodbye to him because i thought I would see him back at 5 p.m. like they said.
My boyfriend told them before doing any procedures to please call him so that they could tell him the estimate price, and they never called regardless that I was the one dropping him off he wanted them to call him first.
After the procedure when they called my boyfriend and I in to tell us our dog had passed they wouldn't give us any reason as to why he passed except that at first they were saying he had a "heart attack" but towards the end told us they have no idea as to why he passed. one of the veterinarians also said she had witnessed Keyz open his eyes before the took the oxygen off of him and when we spoke to the second vet performing the procedure she said the other vet was not even in the room.p
i would like a thorough investigation done on Banfield pet hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807 with an investigation on the process and the veterinarians and the technicians, on their policies and procedures to determine that their priority is for the pets health, and not just as an assembly line.
PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED HELP, I WANT TO CHANGE THIS RE-OCCURRENCE OF DEATHS, AND HORRIBLE NEGLECT.
ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING TO HELP ME.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hernia Procedure
- Review category
- Animal Services
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."