Banfield Pet Hospital - BANFIELD KILLED MY 5 MONTH BABY GERMAN SHEPHERD
I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we went in there they said our dog was perfectly normal and healthy. We were paying for the best treatments, and they told us he had neutering in the package that we were purchasing and they said it would be a simple procedure that they always do and we could even add his hernia procedure in there as well. I dropped him off on Saturday February 16th, 2014 without even saying goodbye to him because i thought I would see him back at 5 p.m. like they said.
My boyfriend told them before doing any procedures to please call him so that they could tell him the estimate price, and they never called regardless that I was the one dropping him off he wanted them to call him first.
After the procedure when they called my boyfriend and I in to tell us our dog had passed they wouldn't give us any reason as to why he passed except that at first they were saying he had a "heart attack" but towards the end told us they have no idea as to why he passed. one of the veterinarians also said she had witnessed Keyz open his eyes before the took the oxygen off of him and when we spoke to the second vet performing the procedure she said the other vet was not even in the room.p
i would like a thorough investigation done on Banfield pet hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807 with an investigation on the process and the veterinarians and the technicians, on their policies and procedures to determine that their priority is for the pets health, and not just as an assembly line.
PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED HELP, I WANT TO CHANGE THIS RE-OCCURRENCE OF DEATHS, AND HORRIBLE NEGLECT.
ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING TO HELP ME.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hernia Procedure
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I took my beautiful Westie to Banfield, Austell GA on 10/21. She had been rubbing and biting her paws and had become very lethargic the day before and wouldn't eat...."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My ferret went in to get his teeth cleaned and a tooth pulled, and never came out. The Doctor kept saying it was because of his age. It was because..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."