Providence, Rhode Island

Notorious for long waits. I was given a time range to bring my gravely ill dog to the Banfield Hospital in Johsnton RI. The time range was 7.15-7:45. No one showed up until after 8 am. I ended up taking my sick dog to another private hosptial. What a shame to bring a pet in to be unthanized and have to carry your pet through a store in a strip mall, namely Petsmart. Never again. I'm also going to file a complaint with the better business bureau and post warning on Craig's List. Stay away if you can from those places.

Paul

Providence, RI

Comments

I love my vet at Banfield.

Johnston banfield should be closed down! My dog is now in the 24 hr vet for 4 days, they almost killed her giving her to many vaccines! They have no idea how to communicate and work together they are butchers there!

@Anonymous

Amen same in Noblesville Indiana

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Paul - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience.

At Banfield, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. When we don't hit the mark, we truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 to help us better understand what happened and how we can improve overall service? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,