Orlando, Florida

I just want to include my positive review of Banfield as a whole, as well as the Wellness plans. Human beings are 7 times more likely to post a negative review than a positive one, so I thought I'd give readers another perspective. With that said, I firmly believe that each location is different and before deciding on any vet, Banfield or not, you should visit the office before making any final decisions.

I attend the Banfield pet hospital located inside the Oviedo, Florida Petsmart and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences. I am a member of the Wellness plan for my 7 month old pup and the plan has saved me nearly $400 in the months that I have had it. There is a $25 a month fee, but considering a regular office visit is $35, if you go to the vet even once a month, you are instantly saving money. And as any puppy owners know, going to the vet happens a lot! The doctors and vet techs have all been beyond helpful and friendly and I would recommend their service to anyone!

Again, each location is different, just do your own research :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your positive experience at Banfield Pet Hospital. Feedback from clients like you helps us maintain and even exceed our goal to help pet live long and healthy lives!