Washington, District Of Columbia

Banfield could improve their services. More knowledgeable vets / staff with compassion & maturity.

Believe in their customers & animals, do what they say & put up signs that tell people they R being video taped. They need 2 let people B with their pets in appointments & procedures more while be willing 2 talk 2 all people about procedures instead of treating people like they R 2 *** 2 handle anything medical. Listen 2 customers & simplify things. Getting meds, test results, appointments & procedures R overly complicated.

It isn't necessary 2 sedate most animals 2 do an x-ray but they do.

Thanks. Prayers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I have been taking my dog to banfield, under the wellness plan for five years and have nothing but praise for the entire organization. My pet has never had a flea and has been treated with compassion and concern any time I have taken her to the vet.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information. We apologize if one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way.

We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. To address your specific concerns please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288, thank you.