I have a very long story and am giving them one last chance to resolve it before publishing it. I will tell you is is about misdiagnosis, mis-prescribing, and cheating on their "wellness" plan.

I don't think they pay any attention to this site, but I suggest EVERY PERSON go to the Mars, Incorporated website on Facebook and just put your complaint in few sentences. It will go on their site before they can delete it but maybe it will make them stand up and take notice. FYI Mars is the maker of M&Ms...Uncle Bens Rice ,Pedigree Dog food and many other well known products.

They have a site that makes them look good to the world. Maybe they just don't know what Banfield is doing.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

MamaToOKE924

I LOVE how all these Banfield employees get so absurdly offended by our consumer complaints that they feel the need to respond on top of the general CSR response! And on top of that, the language they choose to use in their responses is darn right hilarious!

Do they understand that they've identified themselves as an Employee and are therefore acting as a representative of that organization?

The lack of business sense in these morons is laughable. :grin

WOW. I work for Banfield and I am not greedy, incompetent, nor am I a morally bankrupt maggot.

Harsh words. I have not seen anywhere on this page what the underlying issue is/was. The Wellness Plan is an amazing opportunity to save money - so much so that many private practices are copying Banfields plan and coming up with their own "Wellness Plans". At my clinic, we have several clients who are "math genius's" and have told us how much money the company is losing to the Wellness Plans - and it's true.

I look at it as it's what is best for the pet. It's an affordable way for the owner to be able to afford everthing the pet needs for preventative care. Go to any private practice and ask them how much they charge for vaccnines, an office visit (because yes - every legitimate clinic will charge you for an office visit so that eh doctor is sure the pet is healthy enough to undergo vaccines)and a medical waste disposal fee. It's your choice to listen when the plans are being presented to you, and your choice to NOT ask questions.

I can tell you from 5 years of experience that NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I go over the terms and conditions, there are always a handful of people that say "No one ever told me that". That's 100% not true. Just like any other CONTRACT it's YOUR responsibility to READ the damned thing! Be responsible!

This world is full enough will people looking for something for nothing because they didn't listen, read, or ask questions. Do your pets need to suffer too??

Banfield Pet Hospital

Anonymous – We sorry that you had an unhappy experience. Unfortunately, as we cannot identify your records with any certainty, we ask you to contact our Wellness Plan Relations team at 888-649-2716 or WellnessPlanRelations@banfield.net if you haven’t done so already. As a general point of information, we ask our clients to contact us offline in order to protect and respect their privacy.

They have a corporate shill that'll come on here and ask you to contact them. The bottom line is Banfield is full of greedy, incompetent, morally bankrupt maggots.