Ocala, Florida

Fraud, misrepresentation, deceptive business practice. Groomer ignored written directives to not groom dogs genital. Shaved it. Caused dog stress, anxiety, bladder infection. Took my dog, at their insistence to their vet; Banfield Pet Hospital. I was billed for services not performed, an eye exam never requested, was told the dogs teeth were Level 4 and in drastic need of care.

I took dog to a private vet who determined bladder infection, teeth were barely a level 1. Banfield could not produce any of the blood work they billed me for.

Banfield refuses to refund money other than the blood test they did not run, that would have shown the infection.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I wanted to start a policy on my 2 puppies while I was there for shots on one of my puppies. Because I am not on the account at Petsmart, my husband is, they wouldn't let me.

When I called their policy phone line to ask about starting one they said they could but would need my husband to sign the paperwork giving ME permission to start a policy.

I can buy life insurance for my husband but can't buy pet insurance for my dog? WHAT??

I love how Banfield has a corporate shill trolling complaint sites sounding oh so helpful and courteous.

The fact is on pissedconsumer.com, ripoffreport.com, and consumeraffairs.com (just to name a few) Banfield complaints are added every day. On consumeraffairs, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target may have 2-4 complaints added a month.

Banfield is every day and usually multiple complaints. Instead of paying a corporate shill to troll, why don't they get their heads out of their *** and figure out why people are so unhappy with their services?

Banfield Pet Hospital

We apologize that a visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way. Please contact us at 877-500-2288 or ClientAdvocateTeam@banfield.net so we can gather more information on your experience, thank you.