Boston, Massachusetts

OMG, I waited and waited, still no phone call from the Vet. She said she couldn't tell if my cat was fixed!!!She said a blood test could tell, she was going to a meeting to find out what to do!!!She NEVER CALLED BACK!

She said my cat is diabetic but not sure how much glucose to prescribe yet!But, she did prescribe!

So I went there today to find out WHY!!!!!She NEVER CALLED BACK, they said SHE LEFT!!! LET ME WITH NO ANSWERS FOR ME, ON MY CATS DIEBETIC CONDITION!OMG, I HOPE MY CAT DOES NOT DIE BECAUSE OF THE VET!!!

Comments

It's extremely hard to tell if a female pet is fixed. Sometimes there's a scar and sometimes there's not.

There are two ways to be sure. One would be an expensive blood test and the other is exploratory surgery.

As for the vet leaving, you don't know the circumstances. If you hadn't heard from her when she said she would call, then you should have called them or taken your pet to another clinic.

May I suggest that you find a local vet clinic or cat specialty vet clinic to assess your kitty's possible medical condition as opposed to going back to Banfield.

@Anonymous