Salem, Oregon
1.6

Left my deceased dog in a freezer for almost a month after lying to me when I called there twice before finally calling again. They said they sent her to Seattle to be cremated the first call and second call that it just took a couple weeks.

Called today only to have Forrest Gill, their manager, become very irate with me after I became very upset and wanted my money back and for them to right a serious wrong. Opened up barely healing wounds in our family knowing she was forgotten in a freezer just short of a month while we were lied to. Found a local place that felt terrible and went to pick her up. They refuse to give me their Field Manager Amy Olsom's number to talk to someone.

Had to go into a *** in some corporate office even though Forrest said "if you call them, they'll judt reroute you to me anyway". Told corporate to not let him contact us. I'll go through other means of talking to someone.

Been with them with our pets for almost 10 years. Never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Customer Care.

Comments

Don't know why but it censored q.ue.ue.