Lancaster, Massachusetts
4K views

We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems.Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started walking weird...like walking "U" shaped with his rear end towards his upper body.

He is very lethargic and been crying since yesterday. He vomited once. Banfield wouldn't see him and told us take him to the emergency hospital, emergency hospital recommended I call the number on the box and get there advise. Basically my puppy had a reaction to the medication (possibly toxic) and they believe the symptoms should disappear after a couple days.

Also told me to bathe him with Dawn soap and apply some vitamin e (from the liquid capsules) onto his back and monitor closely. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!

I don't have anything bad to say about Banfield Hospital but I do think they could of told me to bring my puppy to be examined by them instead of the emergency room....I got the *** First Shield Trip from them.Hoping my pup is back to normal in a few days.

Jacki2015 wrote the review about Banfield Pet Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Banfield Pet Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Banfield Pet Hospital first shield trio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

OMG !!I bought this product and my dog is doing the exact same thing.

She started throwing up, crying and now will not walk!

I took her to the vet and they had to wash her after I did with dawn soap(blue kind) and prescribe her some pills that should be her walk in a few days!Please DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IT WILL HARM YOUR DOG!!!!!

Winnetka, California, United States #974498

did your dog stop walking funny?

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #970287

already 8 1/2 lbs? Well, that's NOT a puppy at all, just about fully grown.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #943878

I had many problems with flea and tick medications. I now order online from Only Natural.com No chemicals that can harm your pet and it works fine for me in Florida.

to Anonymous Massachusetts, United States #943921

Thanks for the info...I will definitely look into that :)