Banfield Pet Hospital killed my Chihuahua because they used an old method of removing Edema fluid
Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart.I don't have proof her heart stopped, but reviving your pet adds another $500, so it could be a way of making money for the payroll.
I did witness the heart massage that may have broken her rib as I was told. She went into a coma or may have been dead when I went into the exam room, they said she would need to go to an overnight hospital. I wanted to take her to another vet, but they knew the overdose would have been detected. They had me come into the exam room and talk and touch my dog, except they never told me she had passed away, her eyes were dilated and non responsive.
She was so overdosed or in a coma I even asked what was wrong with her eyes, they never answered. I thought she was still under the sedative. They urged me to sign the consent to euthanize, but days later I thought she may have already been dead, when they didn't answer my question of what was wrong with her eyes. Banfield got $175 to kill my dog.
I was told I had 2 weeks to pay the balance of $525 while my dog was being killed twice. My neighbors dog had edema (Fluid) and it was removed with a large needle, my dog was sedated so the vet could hold her by her hind legs and shaken. This is an old treatment, the sedative killed my dog, her heart and lungs were stressed, she couldn't breathe on her own, no oxygen was used the three times I was in the exam room. They didn't have the decency to tell me she had passed away when I was talking with her and petting her.
Now it's all I see, her lifeless eyes.
She'd be here if only they had used an updated method of care, and a local anesthetic vs.an injected sedative that impaired her heart and lungs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Veterinary Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr. Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didnâ€™t have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."
- "There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole. He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and..."
- "We bought three of these to hang side by side. Two of the shades were fine, but the third, when fully retracted, hung lower than the other two. So,..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."