Lawrenceville, Georgia

I found a kitty at McDonald who is severely in pain. The tip of the tail is bloody and she seems in excruciating pain.

I took her at Banfield with my coupon for first visit, guess what, they asked me to set down and wait while the kitty was crying out loud! When the receptionist/manager handed me the estimate, I also handed her the coupon and that's when she gives me a run around. I called at 9 a.m and got there at 10a.m. she did not told me over the phone that I needed an appointment I can just come in she said.

After she found out that I use a coupon she told me that there was no doctor available and that I have to wait at 2p.m. I was angry at the hospital and just curse them, they just shrug and said sorry but no doctor available right now.

Of course I didn't wait, there must be another excuse at 2pm if I waited.

Comments

Disregard the corporate troll that lurks here. Banfield doesn't care one bit about your animal.

They only care about your wallet. Do your animal a favor and take them to a real vet.

Banfield Pet Hospital

We apologize that one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way. Thank you for providing this feedback and for bringing this to our attention.

We are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to gather more information. Please give us a call at 877-500-2288.