2.1

I phoned to get a appointment at Banfield animal hospital at Daytona Beach Florida. It took about 10 days.

When I got there they said my cat was too agitated to examine. I have been on their wellness program as a client and customer( with the same cat ) for 14 years. They told me to bring the cat in in about a week later at 7:30am and I did. They called me the day before to remind me to bring the cat in.

I got there at 7:30am ( I was greeted by the manager) .I dropped off my cat for a procedure to be done. I was called two hours later and told to come pick the cat up. The machine to test the blood was not working. When I arrived to pick the cat up I asked the manager if the machine was working the day before .

He told me the machine was not working the day before. I reminded him that his employee called me the day before reminding me to bring my cat in for this appointment. He advised me the machine was not working the day before and it's not working now. The machine tested the blood of the cat before they could do the procedure.

Without the test they could not possibly do the procedure. I have called Banfield at least eight times and been promised that somebody would call me back. It has not happened yet. I called the main headquarters and all I get is promises again that I would be contacted by somebody in their staff.

I do not want to speak to the incompetent manager. Banfield headquarters said I would be contacted by a special team to investigate complaints about a particular office ( Daytona Beach, Florida branch.). My cat still needs a procedure and it's been proximately one month since I started to get an appointment and nothing is been done yet. It is my opinion that this company/Daytona beach Banfield displayed a large incompetency in the way they do business.

I will be glad when this procedure is over.

I have paid religiously for 14 years to keep my old kitty healthy. I've never missed a payment and they sure have missed any professional services/customer service that they could have possibly provide.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Optimum Wellness Plan.

Comments