1.1

If you're a former employee, they will treat you like absolute garbage. They will punish your dogs for something that happened a year prior.

Never mind the worst vets in the world, they allow a lot of unlicensed people to do things they aren't trained to do. This was the worst job I've ever had. My dogs were never treated like they mattered, even when I worked there, but they were always treated like trash afterward too. Came in to renew their wellness plans and I was told I could neee drop them off and I could never bring them to a Banfield in this region.

All because I worked there and didn't like it. Well duh, it's a corporate vet and does poor medicine and it's not the best place to take your pets.

I now see that they also punish animals because of their personal feelings about a person. Sounds really great.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Optimum Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Discrimination.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Banfield Pet Hospital Pros: Front counter staff.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Exploitation of finances, Overcharging for services, Wellness plan, Lying and theft.

• worst company
  • Never Do Business With

Comments

You state they do poor med, yet you still brought your pets there? Doesn't add up

Sounds like they called you on your *** and you got butthurt about it. Typical nowadays, people always owing for someone else to blame

@Anonymous

I brought them for vaccines. Kind of hard to mess that up, don't you think? They didn't call me on anything, sounds like you work for them and can't do more than vaccines and ear infections.