Banfield Pet Hospital Over Charges Monthly Billing Schedule!

728 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews

I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to bill on a monthly basis. Invariably Banfield will bill early or very late from the scheduled billing cycle; by doing so, they hope to generate return payment fees. I contacted Banfield regarding their billing cycle and was informed, they bill four days after my scheduled payment. I asked for the billing to be adjusted to the 15th of the month, to fit my auto deposit payroll cycle. I was informed they couldn't bill at different times; they only go by their cycle, which is the 19th and 30th of the month. Additionally, I was informed I couldn't cancel my contract until it ran out; or, I would be hit with the remainder of the contract billing fees.

Additionally, Banfield agreed to waive a "one time " monthly fee reversal as a courtesy. THIS NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED... FINALLY, BEWARE... ALL CONTRACT PLAN REVERT TO AUTO RENEWAL UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY CANCEL YOUR PLAN PRIOR BEGINNING MONTH OF NEW CONTRACT...

WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY... BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY.. ANY WAY THEY CAN...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
728 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Banfield Pet Hospital

Dec 13, 2011 #390325

Ronzwyf- please send your concerns to our Wellness Plan Relations Team at WellnessPlanRelations@banfield.net so we can look into your account for you and try and provide a solution. Thank you for your feedback.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.