Banfield is literally the worse and I regret every taking my sweet puppy to them. I took my 3 month old puppy in for a regular check up after getting her and the lady said she has a low grade heart murmur which she said she will grow out of as she gets older.

Keep in mind what that vet was talking about should of not been a problem after the first 24 hours of being born. Now at 6 months we took her to banfield but saw another vet and he said she has a servere heart murmur and she's going to need an echo cardiogram so they had us pay 500 for that and he recommended us to take her to a cardiologist an hour and a half away and to give them the results. So we paid an extra 200 just for them to tell us that the results are inconclusive. So we had to take her to another place to get another ultrasound done which was $640.

The cardiologist told us that this has always been there and that if we had known back when we first took her to banfield we could get her surgery done and she would have a full recovery but since the first banfield vet was incompetent our puppy has 5 months to live.

I hate banfield with a passion please save your animals and don't take them there!! Not only did they waste our money but our time with our puppy

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments