I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery.Not only did Banfield not express concern that our dog needed to get spayed because she could get pyometra when we brought her in for the exact symptoms months earlier, but they never once told us that emphysema could occur due to the surgery.

She ended up dying at only a year and a half because when I called to discuss her coughing with the vet, they told me it was normal because of the surgery and said nothing about the possibility of emphysema. I ended up bringing her in a few days later and they said she needed to go to emergency for oxygen treatment and I Vs, but we couldn't afford it and they wouldn't help. I had to explain to my 6 year old that his dog died this morning.

What a horrible experience.I will make sure that everyone I know hears this story in hope that they will never go through this with their pet.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Health Plan Banfield Pet Hospital "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Dog Passed Away after spending hours at Banfield Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my beautiful Westie to Banfield, Austell GA on 10/21. She had been rubbing and biting her paws and had become very lethargic the day before and wouldn't eat...." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Wellness Plan Review from Webb, Alabama Banfield Pet Hospital "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more