Largo, Florida

Scam!!!! My gig was sick on a Sunday and they were the only vet open besides the emergency care.

I wish I had gone to emergency care. They scammed me and my pet was not taken care of.

I got stuck with a "wellness plan" that never helped my dog. It would have been cheaper and way better medial care to go to the emergency hospital.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I just looked up both Banfield clinics hours in Largo, Fla.

They are in deed open on Sundays from 9am - 5pm. Very unusual to find any vet's other then an emergency vet clinic open on a Sunday.

I live way up North and all we have available are 2 emergency vet hospitals in my area open on a Sunday.

And they both charge $100.00 just to walk in the door. The few times I've needed their services It usually ends up costing me between $350.00 to $500.00 before I walk back out the door.

I'm not aware of any Banfield pet clinic(s) that are open for business on a Sunday. Even Banfield clinics located within a PetSmart store are closed Sundays.

Why do you think they scammed you? You were most likely asked if you would like to be put on the Wellness Plan in order to save money during your emergency visit to Banfield, right?

You wanted to save money, so you signed up for the plan.

Didn't really save you money in the long run did it. Should have just gone to your local emergency vet clinic, it would have actually cost you less in the long run.