Banfield Pet Hospital should be BANNED!
Update added by user Mar 23
So I just spent quite a bit of time reviewing the reviews on Banfield Pet "hospital" to employees that admitted they were employees Kudos to you for your honesty!But the reviews of Banfield are overwhelmingly Bad and from personal experience I am with them.
I responded to a comment from Banfield asking me to call in, which I did. I spoke with a very sympathetic young woman. The outcome was the same. Pay the remainder (174) of the account balance.
How about Banfield deducting the $174 from the $2000 I spent at Tufts to save my beautiful cat and send me a check for the difference? Ha Ha
Your turning me over to a collection agency speaks volumes to me of the concern. Its not the money for me its the principal. I have spent 174 dollars on lottery tickets but at least there I have a chance.The Vet was "spoken to" ?
Really did that ease my cats suffering or my despair? NO it did not. You may have qualified vets somewhere but I imagine they move on quickly.
I stand by my original post.BAN BANFIELD!
Update added by user Feb 09
Banfield contacted me and put me in touch with their client care team. I spoke with a woman who was very sympathetic and said she would look into the incident. not a word in over a month.
Original review posted by user Jan 14
Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke.Banfield said to bring him right in and left me sitting for over an hour while the vet clipped a dogs toenails!
what the heck do they consider comprehensive? They never checked his blood pressure. After an hour I drove 35 minutes to another(Real) animal hospital my cats blood pressure was 240!! $2000.00 later my cat was released and is now doing better.
Banfield has been attempting to extort $170.06 from me for what they consider the balance of the wellness plan....Only good for animals that are well.Buyer Beware
More Review Details
What I liked
- Not one thing
What I disliked
- Wellness plan and treatment of pet
- Awful veterinary
- Exploitation of services
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Banfield Optimum Wellness Plan
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr. Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didnâ€™t have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."