Queen Creek, Arizona
3.0

I feel your frustration. I just left Banfield and had a very similar experience.

I get 100 different quotes every time I take one of my dogs in and honestly it's caused riffs between my hubby and I. I look like an ***. I'm definitely shopping for a new provider to care for my babies. There was a visit where they tried to tell me I need all these extras and was flat out told that if I love my dog I should "just pay and do the right thing".

I would go to the ends of the earth for my doggies in a heartbeat so that comment really upset me. Best of luck to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

There are times that things cost extra (anywhere really with or without preventative plans) that is just part of having a pet. However, I completely agree with you on the whole "if you love your dog you'd do it" thing.

I will say I do work at a Banfield, not in Arizona, and that is completely unacceptable! I do not blame you at all for being upset about being talked to like that.