Saginaw, Michigan

heres the thing about the whole fing auto renew bs: theres a spot on the contract initial to acknowlege to auto renewal provisions. i didnt initial here as i didnt want to auto renew.

the vet told me to not initital so it wont auto renew. it still auto renewed. now i have copy of contract without my initial and they still will not cancel itn terribpe fing business and is illegal.

i went to petsmart on jan 23 to get dogs nails trimmed. they couldnt do it without giving him rabies shots.

ok whatever. i take the dog over to banfield to do rabies shots. the girl told me its covered under the plan amd he is also due for the comprehensive in march. i say no i dont wamt it, im canceling the plan once ilthe year is up.

a couple weeks later u call the hosputal to cancel.

the same girl told me it already renewed but dont worry, no services have been rendered. she said i have to call corporate to cancel. i call corporate. corporate is very rude and tells me it renewed om jan 11.

WTF? i was in there on jan 23 and said i dont wakt it to renew. IT WAS SET NOT TO RENEW BECAUSE I NEVER INITIALED THE RENEWL SPOT. why the *** did the girl act like i still had a plan in the 23rd when i clearly didnt?

i spoke to several corporate reps that have been very rude and unhelpful across the board. i asked ome to speak with the manager, he sent me to a voicemail and said id be contacted in a couple days. i left a msg. a few days later the same guy contacted me again.

i asked to speak with the manager and questioned why he was calling and not the manager. he refused to transfer me to a manager. he told me to cintact tye practice mamager in my area as i opened a ticket eith the client advocacy team. he said they tried calling and leaving msgs.

i received none. i called the number he gave me for them. the girl that answered said the practice manager is gone for a week. how convienent?

i have filed a complaint with the bbb.

i will wait the week and try and contact the practice manager. if this fails, i am moving forward with the lawyer i have beem speaking with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments