New York, New York

in short, if banefeild treats pets "like family" it must the the Manson family they are refering to- they destroyed my pet to the point I cant even put her leash on without her whimpering-the doctors, lets be real, if they were anygood why would they be working in a shopping mall department store...simple answer -there only concerned is money, they are sales people. they want to help themselfs before helping animals,its all about money to them...if you want to kill your pet or have them tortured go to any banfield hospital and you will see....just google or bing "banfield killed my pet" I wish i did before i went there.

Comments

Yeah, they led to the death of my cat and didn't care. And then told me I saved so much on the wrong treatments that they gave him, try would not cancel his plan. Do not use this company ever...find a real vet who cares - don't make the mistake I did of trusting this company.

We've had our Pets on the Banfield wellness plan for a while. There have been some ups and downs with it and the downs were pretty low truthfully.

I brought up my concerns with a regional director and was exceptionally pleased with the level of professionalism that it was handled with. There are some great vets who work at Banfield and just being a chain and their location at Petsmart doesn't mean they are second rate.

If that was the case then you'd never see a decent Pharmacist at a Chain drug store. Anyways the value for the plan is wonderful and my complaints were rectified in a satisfactory manner.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way, we are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information. Please call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288, thanks you.