Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr.Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didn't have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep at our request, procedure was completed and Elvis was kept for 24 hours.
4 days later Elvis was not recovering well and we returned to Dr. Singh were told again that Elvis was blocked and would require procedure, refused again to put Elvis to sleep. We redirected to another emergency vet, and were told that Elvis was in full organ failure, that the blockage had been there for at least a week and kindly put our beloved pet to sleep. Very distressed that Dr.
Singh and Banfield refused to put our pet out of his pain and suffering and instead sent home a dying cat and a refusal to follow our needs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vet Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "For my son's birthday I adopted a Burmese kitten for him. He was so excited and elated. As many shelter pets our new kitten contacted a URI infection. I took..."
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "I purchased the Ideapad Y700 laptop through Lenovo at the beginning of this month for my daughters 18th birthday at the end of this month. It arrived on 11/20...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."