Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Sterling, VA Dr. Singh Pissed beyond belief
Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr.Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didn't have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep at our request, procedure was completed and Elvis was kept for 24 hours.
4 days later Elvis was not recovering well and we returned to Dr. Singh were told again that Elvis was blocked and would require procedure, refused again to put Elvis to sleep. We redirected to another emergency vet, and were told that Elvis was in full organ failure, that the blockage had been there for at least a week and kindly put our beloved pet to sleep. Very distressed that Dr.
Singh and Banfield refused to put our pet out of his pain and suffering and instead sent home a dying cat and a refusal to follow our needs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vet Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "The bed we purchased was one the King Koil â€œthermal/visco-elastic foamâ€ Night Rain-Natural Response type beds on 1/25/03. I have to admit, a foam bed was not on my..."
- "My wife has been wanting to get a Keurig K40 but we haven't been able to afford the $89.99 price that they sell for at Wal-Mart and other retailers. I was..."
- "Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for..."