Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr.Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didn't have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep at our request, procedure was completed and Elvis was kept for 24 hours.

4 days later Elvis was not recovering well and we returned to Dr. Singh were told again that Elvis was blocked and would require procedure, refused again to put Elvis to sleep. We redirected to another emergency vet, and were told that Elvis was in full organ failure, that the blockage had been there for at least a week and kindly put our beloved pet to sleep. Very distressed that Dr.

Singh and Banfield refused to put our pet out of his pain and suffering and instead sent home a dying cat and a refusal to follow our needs.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

I know Dr Singh from last 7 years and he is the only doctor at Banfield Sterling which really is not money hungry and tell the clients form his gut. I am so sad that he has left Banfield but I think he wants to open his own practice?

Sterling, Virginia, United States #654655

I have experienced Singh, and agree with you. He has actually had a few animals die and no longer works at this location. Prior to Singh there was another male working at Banfield Sterling. I didn't feel comfortable with him and ended up doing a background check. He had been fired from 2 previous locations for unethical work procedures. He also NOW no longer works at Banfield. Most of the staff is good, Dolece is an excellent vet. Useless removals and surgeries are there $$ strategies. Instead of judging this poor lady why don't you research and see? They don't advertise their bad judgements. But I saw a death as recent as yesterday ( a necessary surgery I'm sure). You are welcome to their 'fair' service. And learn for yourself after they mistreat (in the back room) or even lose your pet during 'necessary surgery'.

Not everyone that kisses your dogs at the front desk is a trained professional. Remember that.

He is one of the Banfield Dr with heart and I think his decision was right as blocked cat i my opinion is a fixable ds

Banfield Pet Hospital

Thank you for providing this feedback.We have looked into your complaint and will forward your comments on to our Client Advocate Team who will be following-up with you shorty.

We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals did not meet your expectations.It had always been our mission to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

It's the Dr's decision whether he/she feels comfortable ending a life. He doesn't have to just because it's what you want.