Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Sterling, VA Dr. Singh Pissed beyond belief
Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr.Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didn't have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep at our request, procedure was completed and Elvis was kept for 24 hours.
4 days later Elvis was not recovering well and we returned to Dr. Singh were told again that Elvis was blocked and would require procedure, refused again to put Elvis to sleep. We redirected to another emergency vet, and were told that Elvis was in full organ failure, that the blockage had been there for at least a week and kindly put our beloved pet to sleep. Very distressed that Dr.
Singh and Banfield refused to put our pet out of his pain and suffering and instead sent home a dying cat and a refusal to follow our needs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vet Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "I took my dogs to Banfield Vet associated with Petsmart Stores and their vaccinations caused my dachshunds to break out into hives and have severe facial swelling. They had to..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "The bed we purchased was one the King Koil â€œthermal/visco-elastic foamâ€ Night Rain-Natural Response type beds on 1/25/03. I have to admit, a foam bed was not on my..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."