I usually buy Frontline from Banfield located at most Pet Smart stores.They were out the size I needed for my dogs.
Was talked into buying "Fisrt Shield" told it was just as good as Frontline. NOT!!! My one dog has allergies to the flea bites and the rest of the other animals ( 1 dog and 3 cats) are still scratching the **** out of themselves. My dog's rear end, legs, some of her feet ar eBALD, and I cannot control her endless scratching w/ benadryl or omega, Vit E oils.
I went down to Banfields to get my money back and was told "All sales final"/ "When did you start using this?" (8/05)"You have to give it a few months to work" (?) I have been using Frontline you didn't have it - sold me this/"It's not the fleas that are doing it, but there is an overpopulation of fleas this year" (HUH?) So I'm out $107.60.
NICE Don't go to Pet Smart OR Banfield Vet Clinics EVER!!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me share
More Review Details
- Product or service
- First Shield Trio
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."