I brought my cat in to Banfield on Wednesday for runny stools, the "vet" told me that he would have to stay overnight. I signed a form and wrote in the blank, not to go over $200.00.

The next day when I picked him up, the bill was $337.98. And NO MEDICINE was stocked at the Vets! I had to wait till they ordered it. I waited till Saturday, no medicine yet, I went by the Banfield, and they said I would have to drive 40 miles round trip to Fredericksburg, VA to the other Banfield to get my medicine.

When I got there, the *** behind the counter didnt know anything about it, so after waiting forever, she came back with the bottle of 100 pills, for $99.00 !! Nope, not gonna pay that amount for this medicine, besides the vet back in stafford never told me how many pills Bobby would need, but she did tell me that the medicine would be cheap. I am so mad at Banfield, for overcharging me on tests I didnt not authorize, and for not having the needed medicine my cat needed.

I went online and bought the medicine at petmeds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Comments

since Dr. Nezar left, that place is a disaster!