Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania

Terrible service both in store and over the phone. Wellness plans are a rip off!

They don't take time to care for your pet, you are just another number. I went there with my animals for the past three years and it has rapidly declined in the last 6 months! Long waits to get an appointment! It took us two weeks to have our dog seen when he had an ear infection and we sat in the waiting area two hours after his scheduled appointment waiting to be seen!

They lose records and don't notify you when your pets are due for shots even when on a wellness plan.

I wouldn't send my goldfish to see them! Horrible service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Leesa2012 - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us.

Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand how we can improve overall service?

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience. Most sincerely, Lisa Banfield Online Community Manager