Atlanta, Georgia

I simply want to cancel my plan. Can no longer afford to pay 25/month.

Can't get anyone on the phone. Was on hold for 45 minutes to cancel. Tried other options to see if anyone answered. They answered each time, but could not assist with canceling, only the cancel department.

This is ridiculous.

simply want to cancel my plan. Can no longer afford to pay 25/month. Can't get anyone on the phone. Was on hold for 45 minutes to cancel.

Tried other options to see if anyone answered.

They answered each time, but could not assist with canceling, only the cancel department. This is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

I wonder if they will give me any hassle when I try to cancel the last two months of Mia's well-ness contract. You see, they killed the heathy one year Bishon with a botched spade procedure, so now we will not be needing the remaining two months.

Ellaarmb, we apologies for the high volume with our Wellness Plan Team phone line. You may also submit your request to wellnessplanrelations@banfield.net and someone will be in contact with you. Thank you for your feedback.

It got so bad with one of my pets that I told them she ran away and I was not paying for a wellness plan for an animal I didn't have anymore. In reality I also couldn't afford the extra $25 monthly coming out of my account but they would not just cancel the plan for me.

I was highly upset and mad by the time I found a way around it myself. Good luck!

I've called that number twice - never had to wait that long. 1st time - 25min.

Second time - 10min.

What I suggest doing: put aside an hour of your time, put the call on speaker when you are on hold, and go about other things like cleaning, lol. That's what I did.

Call your bank and have them cancel payment to that account. Some banks may not do this.

If its a credit card they will investigate.

Make sure to give them your side of the story about not being able to contact them to cancel the contract. Usually there is a fee YOU MUST PAY IT or go to collections.